Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why shouldn't these weekend wars be all year round?

(XBOX)Architect Prime

32 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Sooner or later we will have all the rewards. Then these wars would be another Ghouls-Event.

Raise of Hands: Who else here only does the Mandatory Minimum Reward Amount or Not At All of missions for the "Our Relay is in Danger again!" Fomorian and Razorback events? X'D

21 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

They are for the first time. DE tests them. Maybe they will return.

For your idea:
Even if the rewards are cycled, why would these wars be interesting after a while?
Sooner or later we will have all the rewards. Then these wars would be another Ghouls-Event.

Add new rewards every year or so. 

22 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

They are for the first time. DE tests them. Maybe they will return.

For your idea:
Even if the rewards are cycled, why would these wars be interesting after a while?

Well, there is a whole bunch of weapons without Wraith, Vandal variants, also not a single weapon from infested laboratory has special variant. And said weapons really do not require a lot of work, they are basically reskinned variants with some stat changes.

So let's say that each weapon has BP and 3 parts (so 4 parts in total) and each week we can get a new part (as well as parts from previous events so players are not pressured into participating every single week) and it's not something grindy.

13 weapons would provide enough material for whole year worth of weekly rewards, and although it's not a lot of new content, having a new pew-pew to build and forma and stuff every week, yeah I'd take tha. You know I'd had something to look forward to 🙂

Edited by LightZodiac

I'll be honest, it would take some effort out of their current stuff they are working on to host them every so often and make sure they don't grow old, I mean as simple as this sounds, I wouldn't just mind having double something weekend every fortnight or three weeks, just to keep me coming back. I am not against the idea, I just do not know if they will take it to consideration, I mean we have acolytes every 6 months, we had plague star on an every 6 month schedule and it turned into, not going to return anytime soon due to fortuna existing. You kind of see the pattern, we don't see many special events through the year, ghouls should never be considered special, it has no real rewards to go back and get, which doesn't make it seem like it will happen anytime soon. But then again these weekend wars are just kill set amount of this enemy and you get stuff so it does seem somewhat do-able.