Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do enemies seem more clumped together?

StarMoral

So today the enemies, especially in survival missions, seemed to just travel in packs being way more aggressive than usual.

It got to a point where people started camping with Hydroid and Nekros, accumulating almost 40 enemies within 1 puddle. EVEN WITH the tentacles flinging enemies around.

It seems like if your frame couldn't sweep through the crowds (Atlas, Excal, Mirage) or just flat out avoid them (Loki, Ash, Ivara) you were constantly downed within seconds.

1 hour ago, StarMoral said:

It got to a point where people started camping with Hydroid and Nekros, accumulating almost 40 enemies within 1 puddle. EVEN WITH the tentacles flinging enemies around.

Eh, the camping thing has been a while since forever. People use memeing strike with nekros and just camp behind a door, to get the goods. Same thing with hydroid

Edited by Genesix6

vor 3 Stunden schrieb StarMoral:

So today the enemies..

If there hasnt been a hotfix/patch the time you think something has changed, probably nothing has changed.😛

My guess is that you have been grouped with someone using Enemy Radar for example which changes the behaviour of enemies.

Edit: For clarification, enemies become alerted, so everyone inside the Radius of EnemyRadar will come towards you. Because this stacks with other Mods with the same effect, the radius can be huge which might have given you the feeling that enemies are more aggressive than usual.

Edited by DreisterDino

They do seem to be more dense and aggressive just lately. Played a few defence and survival missions recently and after the first 10-15 waves you have to be able to hack your way through big groups, just to be able to get from one part of the map to another. Particularly noticeable in Void missions when I was looking around for Argon drops.

Not hugely problematic but a bit different to what I've been used to. 

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎26 at 3:34 AM, DreisterDino said:

Edit: For clarification, enemies become alerted, so everyone inside the Radius of EnemyRadar will come towards you. Because this stacks with other Mods with the same effect, the radius can be huge which might have given you the feeling that enemies are more aggressive than usual. 

This is couldn't be more false.
Enemy Radar does NOT Alert Enemies. If it did then no one would use it for Spy Missions, Stealth Missions, & etc.

I have no idea where this myth originated but it needs to be put down.
(I know a trash Youtuber who likes to Troll his viewers by claiming this Myth is true though...maybe he alone has kept the myth alive?)
Enemy Radar & like mods are essential for Stealthy gameplay (especially for Frames that can't turn Invisible or Sleep enemies) so for the mod to "alert" enemies would defeat the purpose.
I've played the game both with & without Radar mods & it is no different. If anything you get spotted more often & cause more alerts without it.
What's next? Silencer Mods cause enemies to spawn outside of the map? Vacuum/Fetch mods lower all drop rates by 90%?

12 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

This is couldn't be more false.
Enemy Radar does NOT Alert Enemies. If it did then no one would use it for Spy Missions, Stealth Missions, & etc.

I have no idea where this myth originated but it needs to be put down.
(I know a trash Youtuber who likes to Troll his viewers by claiming this Myth is true though...maybe he alone has kept the myth alive?)
Enemy Radar & like mods are essential for Stealthy gameplay (especially for Frames that can't turn Invisible or Sleep enemies) so for the mod to "alert" enemies would defeat the purpose.
I've played the game both with & without Radar mods & it is no different. If anything you get spotted more often & cause more alerts without it.
What's next? Silencer Mods cause enemies to spawn outside of the map? Vacuum/Fetch mods lower all drop rates by 90%?

Yeah... the community often becomes divided over things like this... People often debate how enemy 'AI' works, but to simplify his point, THERE ARE NO MODS, AURA OR OTHERWISE, THAT CHANGE THE CORE AI OF ENEMIES