Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's daily

KnossosTNC

13 hours ago, Zilchy said:

I can just picture you hefting your ogris in ODD yelling "Old skool!!! As you fire, killing everything in the room (and yourself) EXCEPT the target you aimed at 😄

Ogris with maxed Heavy Calliber, the russian rollete of rocket launchers.

Done it. Kills from Mirage's clones don't count. But rather than give up, I simply went to a place where there are lots of enemies clumped together. Namely, a Void Fissure.

Blew myself up only once... ...plus or minus five times. Carpet-bombing enemy mobs with rockets and seeing their bodies go flying is hell fun.

27 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

If you haven't used it, maybe contact support and ask for a refund?

Heh. No I was more upset with being a doofus and not realising I could use frames instead of actual weapons.

And I quite like the Glaxion anyway. I'm just lucky I buy plat fairly regularly when I get a discount.

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I remembered, I just didn't care. 

Mag with a rocket launcher is far more enjoyable than grabbing the ground.

But ... the booty of the Earth Goddess Gaia is everywhere!

Ok, I know I am S#&$posting now, but I guess I was kind of surprised no one thought of it.

Rhinoob's Stomp works as well. Magnetize's explosion is also blast.

And if you can kill someone with booben's balls' contact damage it probs counts as well. This is probably the most satisfying, tbh. Killing someone with 15 damage balls.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I wonder if enemies killed by Nova's Molecular Prime count. Technically they explode, but I don't know if the damage type killing them counts as blast.

According to the wiki the MP explosions count as blast, I would check if I were you though.