i want something that (tank/dps).

Some that come to mind:

Mesa
Rhino
Gara
Chroma
Revenant
Valkyr

Also, you don't need to be tanky if everything is CC'd, e.g. Frost / Volt / Mag / Saryn / Ember immobilizing the entire room has fun potential,
plus you can hardly go wrong with some Nova pwnage (and she even has up to 90% damage reduction from Null Star).

11 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Some that come to mind:

Mesa
Rhino
Gara
Chroma
Revenant
Valkyr

Also, you don't need to be tanky if everything is CC'd, e.g. Frost / Volt / Mag / Saryn / Ember immobilizing the entire room has fun potential,
plus you can hardly go wrong with some Nova pwnage (and she even has up to 90% damage reduction from Null Star).

noo i like taking dmg im kinda masochist

32 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Recently i got bored of warframes (i have all of them) so i just use my operator or leech while i lisgen to some music

When you say leech, you’re referring to joining bounties and then just fishing or getting on with your own thing?

If so, why? I cannot understand the mentality of someone that thinks it is acceptable to do this. People like this are just the worst type of gamers. I’d rather have a new limbo. 

On the subject - I’m having a lot of fun playing as a Nezha tank (watch out in higher levels, that 10% sure seeps through). 

hace 42 minutos, Mez999 dijo:

When you say leech, you’re referring to joining bounties and then just fishing or getting on with your own thing?

If so, why? I cannot understand the mentality of someone that thinks it is acceptable to do this. People like this are just the worst type of gamers. I’d rather have a new limbo. 

On the subject - I’m having a lot of fun playing as a Nezha tank (watch out in higher levels, that 10% sure seeps through). 

By leeching i mean getting +80% of the kills while my slaves complete the boring objectives