Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis leading missions instead of holo lotus

DarkestOfBreads

I really like the idea... Plus I would like to hear some of his jokes and glitches in mission progress... and reminding us how Lotus abandoned us and how he will take care of us - like a father - and that he will do everything to protect us. And maybe in future... I would love to see him as some kind of companion that transfer him self from orbiter to sentinel or robotic companion (and returning to orbiter after his shell get destroyed).

Personally I'd prefer Teshin to be the mission control, also he should voice mastery rank tests so that by the time new players reach Natah they would at least hear about the guy if they never touched the Conclave. Having him looking after us would make perfect sense after The War Within.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with changing mission briefing away from Holo Lotus. The reason for me is that it breaks story immersion, as some of the things she says is not logical as a hologram and shouldn't act as personal as if she was still around and calling the shots.

Also, Konzu's words during Cetus/Plains bounty missions should not refer to Lotus as if she was still the one in constant contact with them.

I would like to be able to actually choose who leads me on the missions.

I don't care if it's Teshin, Konzu, Ordis (he would be awesome though, I love him, people hate him after a while but I always loved this lil guy), or whoever it is. I'm just pretty tired from the Lotus.

Here's hoping our operator actually grows up and actually gives up on Holo Lotus after "The New War".

That's my opinion though.

• Like 1

I would love to see such options to, Ordis, Teshin, Syndicates like you said (Which I suppose would include Teshin) perhaps even Alad V post-Second Dream (Cause the Second Dream takes place after Patient Zero even though you can access Second Dream BEFORE Patient Zero) and i'm sure Alad would love nothing more than assisting the Tenno in ruining the Grineer's day or sticking it to his former Corpus buddies

Oh and Konzu and Eudico

Edited by alerusthyrumn

This is an excellent opportunity for cosmetic monetisation, the option to choose your own mission coordinator. The syndicates of course, Darvo, Maroo, Simaris, Teshin, loads of characters to pick from!

I would love to have the Arbiters or Suda be the CO.

12 hours ago, Colyeses said:

This is an excellent opportunity for cosmetic monetisation, the option to choose your own mission coordinator. The syndicates of course, Darvo, Maroo, Simaris, Teshin, loads of characters to pick from!

I would love to have the Arbiters or Suda be the CO.

I forgot about Maroo, but yeah

Problem:

There's a S*** ton of lines to re-record for even one new narrator, let alone several.

It's a nice idea in theory, but in practice it's an extremely difficult prospect. I can only really see anything like this happening post New-War since we know from the Mogamu interview that the thread's being tied up then, so we'll have something conclusive - and they'll have had a year and a half to do all the new dialogue.

• Like 1