Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Review of 60 min surival challanges

Denton722

If you got good friends and no randoms and got a first game with a win good for you but for me
1st game 59 min a person used a life capsule at that time failed the challange(that was a cry)
2nd game party left on 30 min
3rd game  55 min end do to cocky nekros
(all 3 games with a friend also)

This challange IS GARBAGE, and absolute S#&$, holy FU***!
1.its bloody long
2. its on the worst possible map tile set ever made(before the frozen tile set with interception)
3. Issues that happen vary from host migration, loss of connection, pc crashing…
Its not competive 
4. this challange after so many fails can make a person cry… literally i wasted almost 200 min on this  for what i don't know  
5.The best part it goes against the chat suggestion from the chat it self > You have been playing for over an hour. Please don't forget to take a brake. 
6.The alerts by with saryn relics and her weapons where nerve recking already but come one Cap 60 min? is this is some kind of bad 1st Aprils fools joke? 

7. all the faktors above just take the fun away  from the game
8. this is not a grind this just killing your health 
elite must be some thing hard and really challenging not killing time...
My body now fails to see how is this an elite challange just because its long? LONG? really surviving for a long time is an elite challange?!
No never make this types of challenges again...
Now elite challange like arbitration that's a mission that is long by its own 10 min of gameplay with already hard mobs  and you must survive 10 min but for a bigger stake rewareds(loads of endo great mods ayatan statues and also v.extracts and you keep the rewareds if you died and abort the missions that fair play)
The nightwave 60 min  survival challange HAS NOne of that if you loose you have to start all over again, 60 MIN Good luck hardcore gamers, even hardcore gamers will say this is a joke mission.
Esp. if one person made a mistake the whole squad pays for it as well.
My 1st game a person was trolling a 2nd squad mate  and me and my friend just got in a crossfire(lets say) and the 2nd dude just out of pure rage activated an life support  almost a win! 59min
that enough to get you to cry.
This is not even a grind I tell ye'all.

I will try to complete this challange its yields 10k in total if you get a win with a friend 
But even if I do win I know it its a pathetic cost... wen you get 150 for one Saturn six invasion in any mission you can pay it off 

• Like 4

HvoGjeB.png

Well, it's supposed to be challenge, so it's challenging to complete .  Getting oxygen without using towers when enemy armor rises through the roof can be challenging in the last 10 minutes. And yes, I finished it. Get more reliable friends.

eUMu8JU.png

20 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

HvoGjeB.png

Well, it's supposed to be challenge, so it's challenging to complete .  Getting oxygen without using towers when enemy armor rises through the roof can be challenging in the last 10 minutes. And yes, I finished it. Get more reliable friends.

eUMu8JU.png

Get more reliable friends. a crappy advice  as I stated good for you...
if you want to have harder enemies there's is always arbitration where by default mobs there are harder and one life no revives now that's hardcore elite.

Edited by Denton722

The challenge isn't that hard, you can actually harvest kuva to get some life support and of course the kuva itself.

As you said it takes his time and can be frustrating if someone troll you in the last moment. We got challenges that takes longer to complete (8 bounties in eidolon) but can be done little by little. 1 hour can't be hardcore but I agree with you in some way.

Maybe 30-40 minutes in mot should be more friendly

1 hour ago, Bostew said:

The challenge isn't that hard, you can actually harvest kuva to get some life support and of course the kuva itself.

As you said it takes his time and can be frustrating if someone troll you in the last moment. We got challenges that takes longer to complete (8 bounties in eidolon) but can be done little by little. 1 hour can't be hardcore but I agree with you in some way.

Maybe 30-40 minutes in mot should be more friendly

yes the challenge isn't hard its just kill mobs over and over and over and over again and again for one whole hour. ONE whole HOUR. yes i am holding just a tiny bit of gaming wall rage because this challenge requires such a precise kit of teammate with precise builds and weapons that if your are not all set your going to be smacking your head against a dang wall because the air support drains faster then the amount of air support drops which in fact doesnt drop at all.  its ludicrusly tedious since one kuva surivals are stingy at air support. if it wasnt for the stingy air support this mission would be a BREEZE.

Edited by maddragonmaster

i did it with clanmates the first time it was easier. then i did the mission again the next day because the gold mod drops were good there, was taking the other guys to 1 hour so they could complete that chellenge, the inaros kept going afk cos he was tanking and could and broke the spawns by being on the otherside of the map from the rest of the team. 

i think there is nothing wrong with the chellenge. the problem is players. you have to do it with clanmates or friends or a group from recruiting who are just as into wanting to complete it as you, otherwise your wasting your time. the matching people who want to do the chellenge  is a good idea to try fix this but you will see new players who cant handle that long in that mission being matched with you, so just using recruiting chat to find players of quality to do it with and friending eachother will help. 

i do not think chellenges should be made more easy as they arent hard if you coordinate with your team. 

thank you. i hope you dont just read this and get tilted. please try making a coordinated group and working together for it. 

11 minutes ago, Grimm said:

i did it with clanmates the first time it was easier. then i did the mission again the next day because the gold mod drops were good there, was taking the other guys to 1 hour so they could complete that chellenge, the inaros kept going afk cos he was tanking and could and broke the spawns by being on the otherside of the map from the rest of the team. 

i think there is nothing wrong with the chellenge. the problem is players. you have to do it with clanmates or friends or a group from recruiting who are just as into wanting to complete it as you, otherwise your wasting your time. the matching people who want to do the chellenge  is a good idea to try fix this but you will see new players who cant handle that long in that mission being matched with you, so just using recruiting chat to find players of quality to do it with and friending eachother will help. 

i do not think chellenges should be made more easy as they arent hard if you coordinate with your team. 

thank you. i hope you dont just read this and get tilted. please try making a coordinated group and working together for it. 

well maybe you shouldnt passively agressively insult angry players by saying its their fault or by calling them entitled. hmmm. yes the mission is not difficult with the right team yes it is easier. it's just a tedious mess that forces you to go against warframes biggest enemy terrible drop rates. it pits you against the whole fact that kuva survival missions is stingy on air support something that wouldn't be an issue it it was a little bit more lenient to save use the headache of having the most boring cookie cutout team group of all inaros and 3 room nuking frames decked out with room nuking gear. this can't proper difficulty or proper challenging content. this is tedious annoyance.

Edited by maddragonmaster

there was no passive aggression. i actually took out a part that said its not your fault or des fault. because its not. its the state of the game. the c rotation rule has stagnated what is hard and players now act like one hour is hard when that used to be the norm. players having issues with this chellenge shows exactly why making the game more friendly for new players has made players weaker. meanwhile players from before that time have no issues because we used to spend days off and weekends running the same mission for hours on end.

i even took out a part where i was going to offer those complain about the chellenge on this post help to run it but it took it off because i felt it might make you more annoyed that i was offering you help. im still happy to help, if i saw someone in region saying they were having trouble doing it i would help, just like i do when i see someone in region who needs help with anything. 

and i agree 1 hour is tedious annoyance, the enemys only just start to get fun when everyones ready to leave because they got the chellenge done. 

2 minutes ago, Grimm said:

there was no passive aggression. i actually took out a part that said its not your fault or des fault. because its not. its the state of the game. the c rotation rule has stagnated what is hard and players now act like one hour is hard when that used to be the norm. players having issues with this chellenge shows exactly why making the game more friendly for new players has made players weaker. meanwhile players from before that time have no issues because we used to spend days off and weekends running the same mission for hours on end.

i even took out a part where i was going to offer those complain about the chellenge on this post help to run it but it took it off because i felt it might make you more annoyed that i was offering you help. im still happy to help, if i saw someone in region saying they were having trouble doing it i would help, just like i do when i see someone in region who needs help with anything. 

and i agree 1 hour is tedious annoyance, the enemys only just start to get fun when everyones ready to leave because they got the chellenge done. 

nah thats not the reason i am getting angry. the reason i am angry is i am in a hysterical anxiety induced rage day to day bashing my dang skull against this dang challenge including nekros and not including nekros passively running solo or running public groups because all the people i use to play are gone. and  that is not getting improved on with a vet trying to cling onto a tedious challenge claiming that the only reason they agree that it is tediously annoying is because it leaves when "it starts to get fun"  when everybody else tends to hold this as annoying because it is 1 hour LONG.

18 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

nah thats not the reason i am getting angry. the reason i am angry is i am in a hysterical anxiety induced rage day to day bashing my dang skull against this dang challenge including nekros and not including nekros passively running solo or running public groups because all the people i use to play are gone. and  that is not getting improved on with a vet trying to cling onto a tedious challenge claiming that the only reason they agree that it is tediously annoying is because it leaves when "it starts to get fun"  when everybody else tends to hold this as annoying because it is 1 hour LONG.

if you go to the cmp recruiting post by texasmud, you will see a screenshot that says "a member at the top of their game" that shows a level 3k i  think it was moa and exvaction cryotic of nearly 200 extractors, you'l see my old orange and grey colour set up on my mirage... i did that every week for 3 months to stay on the top of the leaderboard for no reason other then it was fun. i too miss all my old friends who have slowly left since void keys and then raids were removed. what i did was i moved from one clan to another finding active good players making new friends. right now im in rv because they have alot of good vet level players who play regularly. 

i say again, if you need help getting it done just say and il come with you to put a group together, friend.

public will keep getting worst for you as more players who are likely to complete it complete it and then your left with the players who shouldnt even be trying it. 

Edit: just flick me a friend request in game and when i get on il flick you a message if your online we can put a group together

Edited by Grimm

2 minutes ago, Grimm said:

if you go to the cmp recruiting post by texasmud, you will see a screenshot that says "a member at the top of their game" that shows a level 3k i  think it was moa and exvaction cryotic of nearly 200 extractors, you'l see my old orange and grey colour set up on my mirage... i did that every week for 3 months to stay on the top of the leaderboard for no reason other then it was fun. i too miss all my old friends who have slowly left since void keys and then raids were removed. what i did was i moved from one clan to another finding active good players making new friends. right now im in rv because they have alot of good vet level players who play regularly. 

i say again, if you need help getting it done just say and il come with you to put a group together, friend.

public will keep getting worst for you as more players who are likely to complete it complete it and then your left with the players who shouldnt even be trying it. 

its fun for you and who ever play with you.  but its not fun for me and it is not fun for others people so why bother trying to "ENCOURAGE"  when people dont enjoy running this mission for 1 hour and why bother puting this as part of a time constraint season pass what not causing some people to panic about not getting enough points and then proceed to bashing their dang head against the walls trying to get the things with the highest points so they can just relax and feel comfortable with the amount of work they did and just chill out play the game the way they actually play the game. imagine if DE tried to encourage you to do 3 survivals of 5-20 min range when you rather play one survival for one whole hour?

and sorry if i am still being difficult to handle had frustrating experiences with a specific type of vets or elitists.  the ones that go and try to make light of ones issues  going "lol this content isn't difficult or annoying even though i spent years or what not playing this game and got nearly everything"  therefor forgetting how they began in this game or the ones that go "back in my day..." trying to make light of my problems to the point i get extremely angry and say "I AM NOT THEM!"  i am not and i will never know how they feel  because i have anxiety attacks and gaps of attention span when i am trying to enjoying playing a game and relaxing only for me to have to deal with poorly handled content thats so called challenging because of tedious rng that forces you to do something in a specific certain way that drives me insane rather then just let you play the game the way you want to play.

• Like 1

Me and two clanmates pulled an hourlong on V Prime just to secure the first 5K standing. Somehow I barely stayed awake, we made it to the 64 min. mark and certainly past sortie 3 bulletspongery, which is something that none of us expected. All of us thought that we'd get lvls 80-85 and the hour mark tops, and we got lvl 104 techs by the time we extracted.

Hard? No, more like fairly "medium" with minimal coordination, but horrendously tedious, like scrubbing a huge carpet soaked with cat crap. With a toothbrush.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

its fun for you and who ever play with you.  but its not fun for me and it is not fun for others people so why bother trying to "ENCOURAGE"  when people dont enjoy running this mission for 1 hour and why bother puting this as part of a time constraint season pass what not causing some people to panic about not getting enough points and then proceed to bashing their dang head against the walls trying to get the things with the highest points so they can just relax and feel comfortable with the amount of work they did and just chill out play the game the way they actually play the game. imagine if DE tried to encourage you to do 3 survivals of 5-20 min range when you rather play one survival for one whole hour?

and sorry if i am still being difficult to handle had frustrating experiences with a specific type of vets or elitists.  the ones that go and try to make light of ones issues  going "lol this content isn't difficult or annoying even though i spent years or what not playing this game and got nearly everything"  therefor forgetting how they began in this game or the ones that go "back in my day..." trying to make light of my problems to the point i get extremely angry and say "I AM NOT THEM!"  i am not and i will never know how they feel  because i have anxiety attacks and gaps of attention span when i am trying to enjoying playing a game and relaxing only for me to have to deal with poorly handled content thats so called challenging because of tedious rng that forces you to do something in a specific certain way that drives me insane rather then just let you play the game the way you want to play.

the one thing is that the event is limited

So I actually liked the challenges - invited a clan member and started the mission with a random guy, then left 60 minutes later with a bunch of kuva, 10000 reputation and a guy on my friends list.

I had a ressource chance booster active, life support was not an issue without Nekros.