Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which warframe to pick up

Lotus_Slayer

Question

13 answers to this question

Should never buy a frame or weapon . Mostly farm what u want. So i believe it's better if u farm them. But if a vaulted frame then yes u can buy it. n to say i don't know about the new frame it's not here on ps yet. Maybe good. But for volt he is very good yes. Would say get nova p n use it mostly if u don't have it. But if u do then u can buy volt then . If really u wanting it.

• Like 1

I really would like to have volt prime, since his speed was always so fun on the normal version, but since im already a somewhat "experienced player" i want to know which one is better, but if you have some spare parts ill gladly take them 😄

7 minutes ago, IMainRengar said:

I really would like to have volt prime, since his speed was always so fun on the normal version, but since im already a somewhat "experienced player" i want to know which one is better, but if you have some spare parts ill gladly take them 😄

ill take a look into my inventory later today ill keep you tuned ^.^ 

11 minutes ago, IMainRengar said:

but the thing is i dont know if farming her will be locked behind that event, which i dont really enjoy doing

Yes. Hildryn will be locked behind this Event.

Once enough player have scanned the Datamasses in the Vallis, the 2nd Phase will drop, where we have to fight the Exploiter Orb which then will drop her parts. But this will be a reoccuring Event.

If you already like Volt, suire go ahead. Nothing wrong with him and his prime has some pretty good upgrades (especially Armor).

As for Hildryn, I will wait until the Event hits and how good I will progress on farming her. I haven't gotten anything from this pack to have the possibility to buy her if the event sucks (for me)

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Volt prime might be easier to farm.

Not really. He's vaulted at the moment. So it's basically the same situation as Hildryn.

I would probably suggest to farm Hildryn (when she becomes farmable) to see if she's a warframe for you. Don't buy her though. You are going to fight Exploiter Orb in the future anyway so it would be waste of plat.

Edited by Kialandi

25 minutes ago, IMainRengar said:

I know that she is currently unfarmable, but the thing is i dont know if farming her will be locked behind that event, which i dont really enjoy doing 

At some point she will be farmable, while Volt P, you'll have to purchase either way.

Unless you count Baro bringing up his relics and you spending more ducats than you would have made in plat on RNG.

Also, Palpatine.

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yes. Hildryn will be locked behind this Event.

Once enough player have scanned the Datamasses in the Vallis, the 2nd Phase will drop, where we have to fight the Exploiter Orb which then will drop her parts. But this will be a reoccuring Event.

If you already like Volt, suire go ahead. Nothing wrong with him and his prime has some pretty good upgrades (especially Armor).

As for Hildryn, I will wait until the Event hits and how good I will progress on farming her. I haven't gotten anything from this pack to have the possibility to buy her if the event sucks (for me)

Well since it's the one with the datamass then i think it's fine. I thought that she is locked behind the thermal fractures event, something like in order to fight the exploiter orb you'll need a certain amount of points, since I really don't enjoy closing them. But if it's the datamass I will farm her surely.