Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Utter disappointment about Wisp change.

-NightmareMoon-

Just now, Atsia said:

Are you and everyone else just choosing to ignore that THE CLOTH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE?! They literally said on stream that what we saw last Devstream was incomplete. DE didn't cave into anyone's demands and I doubt it's gonna hit Wisp sales any, we don't even know her abilities yet. All this outcry is so completely idiotic

If you truly believe that the cloth was supposed to be there go ahead since I don't have any proof to say it wasn't but lately DE has been saying things in a roundabout way when taking a not so popular decision. :c

Screaming "muh sjws" is silly, when if that was the reasoning then they would nerf the "assets" directly, if you catch my drift.

The cape was supposed to be there, it wasn't added out of nowhere. And frankly, I personally liked it more without the cape, cause if I want to have a cape, I put on a syandana.

Edited by HugintheCrow
somehow one of my sentences got eaten, added that back in italics

à l’instant, CodeUltimate a dit :

I can say the same thing to you. lol

Did I say otherwise? Where did I say that I, Me, know why? This is the whole point. You may not like the design but pointing the fact that DE ruined another frame because of that is out of context. 

Just now, HexOmega111x said:

Did I say otherwise? Where did I say that I, Me, know why? This is the whole point. You may not like the design but pointing the fact that DE ruined another frame because of that is out of context. 

I'm saying they ruined another frame because they are not listening to the community, just look at the recent changes to hildryn DE just added a costly dash to her 4 when it already has a ridiculous energy cost and they are not referring to her actual problems. :c

il y a 4 minutes, CodeUltimate a dit :

They won't repeat the same mistake they did with mesa prime so they won't directly nerf the ASSets. Watch the devstream and you can clearly see who had issues with the alt helmet design.

Mesa prime got her assets nerfed? Not enough if you ask me. And no, I'm not an sjw. I just play warframe. If I want to see b**bs and assets there are games that are making their whole sales arguments on that. 

Mesa prime got her assets nerfed? Not enough if you ask me. And no, I'm not an sjw. I just play warframe. If I want to see b**bs and assets there are games that are making their whole sales arguments on that. 

Yeah when she just came down her assets were toned down and didn't look the same as how they did on the preview but some youtubers raged about it and DE decided to restore her again. My complain here is if they really thought the helmet shouldn't have looked like that then they should have said so on the devstream and not later. btw stop taking everything so personal I'm not even attacking you or anything. 8v

il y a 4 minutes, CodeUltimate a dit :

I'm saying they ruined another frame because they are not listening to the community, just look at the recent changes to hildryn DE just added a costly dash to her 4 when it already has a ridiculous energy cost and they are not referring to her actual problems. :c

You know, you may be right about all that. What I see is DE having to deal with a lot! of complains, a lot! of entitlement or a lot of different points of view. And they have to deal with all that and still make their own choices because this is their game with the vision they have for it. 

And what we have out of that is DE that have to try to please everyone and still have to make their own game. Sometimes I feel bad for DE because whatever they try to do, this is never good or enough.

You know, you may be right about all that. What I see is DE having to deal with a lot! of complains, a lot! of entitlement or a lot of different points of view. And they have to deal with all that and still make their own choices because this is their game with the vision they have for it. 

And what we have out of that is DE that have to try to please everyone and still have to make their own game. Sometimes I feel bad for DE because whatever they try to do, this is never good or enough.

Well I understand what you're saying and I'm not really spamming the forums over the wisp's assets matter either I just didn't like their decision and that's ok. Now regarding the balance changes I think maybe DE should listen more to the feedback on actual problems their frames are facing on real time gameplay so they can make better decisions when buffing or nerfing them. :c

Its times like these that I wonder why people have an outright obsession with backsides, honestly this is just plain stupid.

Of all things that can be complained about a change to a butt is so far away from being meaningful that its in the bloody tau system.

21 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

They won't repeat the same mistake they did with mesa prime so they won't directly nerf the ASSets. Watch the devstream and you can clearly see who had issues with the alt helmet design.

So you think that Mesa came out... received backlash for "nerfed" assets.... and that they couldn't make Wisp's butt smaller in the design process to bypass any scrutiny? They could've just made her butt smaller in the concept art and the model before showing it, but no they didn't. That Mesa incident happened long before we saw Wisp. Think further than your libido before you speak.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Its times like these that I wonder why people have an outright obsession with backsides, honestly this is just plain stupid.

Of all things that can be complained about a change to a butt is so far away from being meaningful that its in the bloody tau system.

I agree. It's sad that DE has to be bothered with nonsense and trash like this for doing what they do. I was upset we didn't get to see her abilities. These boys are complaining about her backside not being fully visible. Trash will stay trash.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lior55 said:

So you think that Mesa came out... received backlash for "nerfed" assets.... and that they couldn't make Wisp's butt smaller in the design process to bypass any scrutiny? They could've just made her butt smaller in the concept art and the model before showing it, but no they didn't. That Mesa incident happened long before we saw Wisp. Think further than your libido before you speak.

White knight harder please. Just watch the devstream and you will see what I'm talking about. DE is not a single entity people have different opinions and I'm pretty sure their art and modeling team have their views too.

• Like 1

Im sensing alot of fire in this thread, and not the good kind of fire you would hear from a really good music.

I ask kindly to try to keep your temper at bay, for if it escalates, a moderator may close it. If you have a bone to pick with someone or want to argue with someone alot more, let us say, more lava like, PMs are a good way to go.

If the thread gone south fast or not, just want to give everyone a reminder.