Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Utter disappointment about Wisp change.

-NightmareMoon-

Honestly if yall paid attention to base wisp she always had the additional cloth as its a part of her neck scarves, its a model thing just like every loki and frost helmet doesnt change their really thick necks. This alt helmet even has its own neck wrap and space in the back for the cloth scarves. Lets take the devs words instead of just getting mad about a mistake. they were even transparent about the recent event discovery changes. why lie about some cheeks

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Vahlon said:

Honestly if yall paid attention to base wisp she always had the additional cloth as its a part of her neck scarves, its a model thing just like every loki and frost helmet doesnt change their really thick necks. This alt helmet even has its own neck wrap and space in the back for the cloth scarves. Lets take the devs words instead of just getting mad about a mistake. they were even transparent about the recent event discovery changes. why lie about some cheeks

I'm not mad we just want a option to take them off just like valkyr, or garuda, and nekros, and others. Please read comments.

• Like 7

Idk.  Thers something unnatural about her behind that just bugs me.  Almost like ther is an invisible wedge spreading those cheeks out.  Just dousnt look right to me.  While I do appreciate a good posterior I dont see why every frame has to look like it's running around in yoga pants.  And what about armor?  Maybe we should all be taking 3x damage when hit in the backside

Mmm... Come to think of it, yeah, a lot of frames with big dangly or bulky bits on their back tend to have constant really severe clipping issues with most syandanas. It feels like next to nothing really works on Titania, and Mesa Prime's legflaps are also pretty egregious.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, -NightmareMoon- said:

First off is not about her posterior being "censored", butt more about the choice of adding that extra piece of cloth, its just a bad idea, frames with stuff on their back are just bad when it comes to use a syandana, clipping and stuff always happen, is way to long and in my opinion it's just looks bad, so please DE revert that to the original design!

Agree with this completely. Having "cloth" or "capes" as part of a warframes model looks terrible, especially when they don't have full physics. Mesa primes "little flaps" at the back look terrible and finally the biggest reason is these back "elements" conflict extremely heavily with sydanas. Please DE, either move away from these design choices or move all of them to attachments, Including umbras scarf.

Edited by ZuroTheEvil
  • Like 1

Yeah, this really needs to be a toggle on/off as other frames have, that extra cloth will breaks syandanas.....I would rather not have to buy another Tennogen alt helm to avoid my syandanas that have also been paid for from clipping with the helm cloth

Just wait for the day of release. I'm sure everyone's going to complain similar as mesa prime "nerfed part".

(Yeah im dissapointed as well).

Note: it was pretty obvious who gave the idea  on her change 😕

At the end i don't mind buying an alt helm if we're keeping the original design .

Edited by _JustSomeone_

Default helmet is ugly and the alternate is going to have over saturation and/or clipping issues with both syandanas and weapon holsters! 😧

Can we please not have the cloth?! Or at least make it optional, or give it to the default helmet!! please! 

Tennogen!! we call upon you to free wisp from the syndana butt protection and give us her swiggity swoogity eye candy back, we want our thicc and we want it now!

15 hours ago, Shui said:

I'd rather they made them optional Auxiliary items like Nekros' or Valkyr's Bonds. Then people can choose to show them or not and everyone is happy ❤️

also on a serious note: I can agree with this.

Edited by Toddrusel

Even myself who loves butts (I mean my profile says it all), i find this change to be a silly thing to be mad about. Im alot more concerned about the clipping issues. What i experienced with, let us say Banshee's deluxe skin, her skirt clips alot that even merges with her legs, atleast last time i checked. And as someone points out, syandanas will also be an issue in this case.

Also speaking of teh change, i dont think it be an issue if you are on Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon. Just rotate acording to the wind and the full moon is visible.

Well idm the cloth even if i like to play my skyrim with some bikini armor mod, i found the change on her alt helmet, good, im just afraid about clipping issues with other cosmetic, or even sigil being hide,  i wish we could have an option like valkyr bounds, otherwise i prefer this version of helmet, even if its cover her spooky booty

Edited by Hex-Maniac

6 минут назад, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 сказал:

I feel like we’re forgetting Atlas’ Deluxe is almost soon to arrive, and his beautiful rock hard ass is being tectonically underestimated by the Richter scale here.

Скрыть контент

I’m not sorry.

I think fine posters here (those who are upset about the cloth covering the posterior) prefer their “Infested mad not really human” eyecandy to be shaped vaguely female and Atlas Deluxe screams “manly rocks”. Very loudly. Maybe DE should commission a female skin concept from the artist who graced us with Nidus, Nezha and Atlas? They excel at blending weird and attractive.

Il y a 15 heures, CodeUltimate a dit :

Great so DE ruins another warframe and she is not even out yet. 

Because of an alternate helmet? This is what warframes are all about for you? Alternate helmets. Not to mention that many players will like it.

Ridiculous. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HexOmega111x said:

Because of an alternate helmet? This is what warframes are all about for you? Alternate helmets. Not to mention that many players will like it.

Ridiculous. 

Because they keep listening to the wrong people and keep caving in by the sjw demands just like what happened with the moderators drama. You should really learn to see the bigger picture and see where DE is going. 

2 hours ago, CodeUltimate said:

Because they keep listening to the wrong people and keep caving in by the sjw demands just like what happened with the moderators drama. You should really learn to see the bigger picture and see where DE is going. 

Are you and everyone else just choosing to ignore that THE CLOTH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE?! They literally said on stream that what we saw last Devstream was incomplete. DE didn't cave into anyone's demands and I doubt it's gonna hit Wisp sales any, we don't even know her abilities yet. All this outcry is so completely idiotic

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CodeUltimate said:

The trendy sjw argument? This is your big picture? If you want me to take you seriously, you will have to do better than that. 

• Like 2

Just now, HexOmega111x said:

The trendy sjw argument? This is your big picture? If you want me to take you seriously, you will have to do better than that. 

I'm not here to convince you about anything so chill but I just replied that is not just about the helmet.