Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird new crosshair.. (?)

wyrmwx

10 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

I think it might be the throwing glaive crosshair, now that I think about it. I never use them but it feels sort of familiar. I've gotten the unarmed thing a couple times too.

It's similar in shape, but this isn't that. Not to mention you can see War on the frame's hip.

6 minutes ago, Corvid said:

It's similar in shape, but this isn't that. Not to mention you can see War on the frame's hip.

Oh, I know he doesn't have a glaive equipped, but that doesn't mean a bug wouldn't result in the glaive crosshair popping up unexpectedly.

7 минут назад, Corvid сказал:

18 минут назад, OvisCaedo сказал:

I think it might be the throwing glaive crosshair, now that I think about it. I never use them but it feels sort of familiar. I've gotten the unarmed thing a couple times too.

It is not, true.k0cUYw7.jpg

I was mastering random gear a while ago, and I've seen a few weapons with this unique crosshair before (long before Melee 2.9). I think it's for throwing weapons, but I'm not entirely sure since it's been a while. I guess it's been updated from its original "whirlwind circle" shape to the one in the OP...?