Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemeras

Cosmic-Avenger

I farm me focus cap in elite sanctuary all day.. from ephemera patch and i looted "0" in elite sanctuary. Forever i do 8 rounds, but no drop for me.

11 day from patch. 5/6 run per day = 55/66 trys, and nothing.

Anyone loot ephemera from elite sanctuary?

No ephemera in Stalker,   15kills++  from patch and nothing.
No ephemera in new Orb,  20kills++  from patch and nothing.
No ephemera in Sanctuary  55/66 trys from patch and nothing.
No ephemera in arbitraments  I lost the count, and nothing.  Maybe 40/50 trys in C rotation.
Wolf : 4 kill from patch.

THANK YOU warframe.

F""" YOU warframe drop system.

Excuse me English.

---------------- Edit

Thanks to everyone who told me something. We all need some help to relax sometimes and continue.

Thanks Tenno.

Edited by Cosmic-Avenger

They have low drop chances for a reason. These aren't supposed to be finished in a week or 2 weeks. They have 1,2,3, and 5% drop chances from various places. I have 4/6 and I am just as determined as you to get the ones I need. It's RNG. Good luck! 🙂 

Edited by Voltage

23 minutes ago, Cosmic-Avenger said:

I farm me focus cap in elite sanctuary all day.. from ephemera patch and i looted "0" in elite sanctuary. Forever i do 8 rounds, but no drop for me.

No ephemera in arbitraments  I lost the count, and nothing.  Maybe 40/50 trys in C rotation.

THANK YOU warframe.

Excuse me English.

There is a 1% drop rate, so statistically you'd need to do about 100 runs to get a ephemera drop in Abritations or ESO.

Edited by Carnage2K4

3 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

There is a 1% drop rate, so statistically you'd need to do about 100 runs to get a ephemera drop in Abritations or ESO.

I'll still get it before the last lato piece... good thing ESO are not real mobs or it would be genocide at this point.

26 minutes ago, Cosmic-Avenger said:

THANK YOU warframe.

Excuse me English.

Dude, I've done 109 waves in arbitration and have gotten 8 mods.  None of which was Adaptation.

Get used to random.

1 minute ago, Troll_Logic said:

Dude, I've done 109 waves in arbitration and have gotten 8 mods.  None of which was Adaptation.

and yet I got Adaptation in my very first ever Arbitration run. and then again when I ran it with a friend. it really is that random.

with those drop rates, i'll probably not bother actively farming it, and just hopefully get them passively while doing Nightwave objectives or whatever.

hace 14 minutos, Voltage dijo:

They have low drop chances for a reason. These aren't supposed to be finished in a week or 2 weeks. They have 1,2,3, and 5% drop chances from various places. I have 4/6 and I am just as determined as you to get the ones I need. It's RNG. Good luck! 🙂 

Thanks for the cheering.  Good luck too for you.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

and yet I got Adaptation in my very first ever Arbitration run. and then again when I ran it with a friend. it really is that random.

with those drop rates, i'll probably not bother actively farming it, and just hopefully get them passively while doing Nightwave objectives or whatever.

I can tell you one even better.  I didn't get the brakk for like 2 years.  I received every part except for one for two years.  Then I got something like five of that part in a row.

Then I went on a Trade mission for adaptation.  100% drop chance.

Edited by Troll_Logic

hace 6 minutos, Troll_Logic dijo:

Get used to random. 

If I could complete about 40 C rotations in 11 days, imagine how many rotations I have completed since the arbitrations were released. I have 0 adaptation .. well this is not true, I have one .. I bought it.

I am 38 years old, imagine how accustomed i am to certain things. But, as I am human, I get frustrated and need to vent. Do you understand?

Yes, my English is terrible.

Just now, Cosmic-Avenger said:

If I could complete about 40 C rotations in 11 days, imagine how many rotations I have completed since the arbitrations were released. I have 0 adaptation .. well this is not true, I have one .. I bought it.

I am 38 years old, imagine how accustomed i am to certain things. But, as I am human, I get frustrated and need to vent. Do you understand?

Yes, my English is terrible.

You can count the vitus you've spent and what you have left to find out your wave count.

hace 3 minutos, CandyManCriminal dijo:

RNGesus is fickle
i got one ephemera off the orb first kill and the other on the sixth kill
i got the stalker's off the first kill 

6 spawns of wolf since he dropped and only 2 parts of his hammer

good luck, Tenno 

Thanks and good luck you too

It's pure RNG my dude. Don't stress about it. For a very long time I only had the bleeding one (the only one that can be bought).

Then the new orb boss dropped I did 1 run to see how to fight him and on my second run I got the shocking steps (RNG loves me I thought to myself) 50 runs later I got the freezing steps and the person I was with  didn't get it for some reason and they they told me they got like 5 of it in a row later on.

I was doing the 10 fisures for this week's nightwave and stalker decided to show up and drop his smoking body ephemera.

I just came back from 100 minutes of solo arbitration survival vs infested and turns out there's a bug which transforms one of the ayatan statues to the ephemera BP (I didn't get it during the mission itself, the BP just showed up after I came back to my ship on the end mission screen) also adaptation LOL (I've gotten like 10 of em in total, gotta love/hate RNG)

now I just have to farm ESO and I am in no  hurry to get it.

5/6 is a win in my book since I was mentally prepared to only have the 1 I bought in the first place.

Edited by EDM774