The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disney or Warframe?

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

For a few years since developers took feedback into games and started reworking content it can be abused to where games can be nerfed so hard that it becomes unplayable, like Destiny 1 and 2. This trend of a bandwagon to grief games is often dangerous. So dangerous it butchered the last 3 Star Wars movies. Warframe here on the other hand is waiting to skyrocket with the imagined possibilities; but that same crowd is impeding the community and the devlopers. Warframe still can go into an open world MMORPG area like World of Worldcraft and still be unique. So the big question is are we going to hold back this game or encourage it to go the whole 9 yards?

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? All your feedback is "I liked it that way better, change it back now." What, you want people to stop posting feedback unless it fits your narrow views? Not gonna happen, and you're severely overestimating the power a handful of players have. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

Warframe still can go into an open world MMORPG area like World of Worldcraft and still be unique. So the big question is are we going to hold back this game or encourage it to go the whole 9 yards?

No it cant and never will. To begin with it isnt even an MMO, secondly, even if they wanted to the whole game would need a rework to have hundreds of players interact within the same map and thirdly, they'd need massive dedicated servers to host those hundreds or thousands of players.

Warframe should do what it does, add new unique things that fit for an optional co-op horde looter shooter. Like adding interesting mobs and possibly bosses along with new interesting game modes.

I'm also surprised that you didnt manage to pull the current popular card "Disney turned Captin Mervul into a gurl! Wha wha wha femenost crap!!!".

5 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? All your feedback is "I liked it that way better, change it back now." What, you want people to stop posting feedback unless it fits your narrow views? Not gonna happen, and you're severely overestimating the power a handful of players have. 

It's a rational deduction: Those of us giving feedback and help to make the game as best as it can be and then we have the people who only know how to share their pain.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

It's a rational deduction: Those of us giving feedback and help to make the game as best as it can be and then we have the people who only know how to share their pain.

You speak as though I care. As far as I'm concerned, these forums are a joke, but they're still an open forum. You don't like others feedback because it doesn't fall in line with your way of thinking, then you're in the wrong neighborhood buddy. 

On 2019-03-23 at 11:05 AM, Sajochi said:

You speak as though I care. As far as I'm concerned, these forums are a joke, but they're still an open forum. You don't like others feedback because it doesn't fall in line with your way of thinking, then you're in the wrong neighborhood buddy. 

Depends on the context on the line of thinking. Seeing the potential in this game come into fruition is good for both the fans and developers. Making everything miserable like the griefers' plausible cause is THE joke and is not helping this game improve. In context this game is a jewl that deserves to be set about from Disney products.

On 2019-03-23 at 9:25 PM, (XB1)BauhausVonRaven said:

Disney? Thought Warframe was turning into another bad manga with full of weeaboos running everywhere :tongue:

Saying it like it totally isn't just a sad excuse of Neon Genesis Evangelion with some Jojo references, typical emo scene kids with powers from some weird ass place and complex ancient revenge plot that goes all sorts of screwy direction. It isn't turning into bad manga, it already is.

I may personally like some kinds of manga and anime but Warframe basically has everything I hate about well, manga and anime.

On 2019-03-23 at 7:58 PM, Rawbeard said:

Jesus Christ, are those Star Wars babies running out of attention they have to bring this crap to unrelated forums? please kind go away.

Eh, if you refer to the SJWs, they refuse to go away no matter what you do, like roaches. If you refer to the Star Wars Fanboys, they go where the SJWs go because well, the SJWs ruined their franchise and they cannot stop their revenge plot, like ... roach parasites?

So nope, you will be sorely disappointed.

On 2019-03-23 at 7:43 PM, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

For a few years since developers took feedback into games and started reworking content it can be abused to where games can be nerfed so hard that it becomes unplayable, like Destiny 1 and 2. This trend of a bandwagon to grief games is often dangerous. So dangerous it butchered the last 3 Star Wars movies. Warframe here on the other hand is waiting to skyrocket with the imagined possibilities; but that same crowd is impeding the community and the devlopers. Warframe still can go into an open world MMORPG area like World of Worldcraft and still be unique. So the big question is are we going to hold back this game or encourage it to go the whole 9 yards?

OP, I believe you are severely overestimating Warframe. Nothing against DE, but Warframe isn't made to just cater to your tastes and there are people who don't want it to go in that direction you speak of. I can easily go over to a Korean MMO with much prettier female characters if I wanted an MMO.

So what about no.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

Saying it like it totally isn't just a sad excuse of Neon Genesis Evangelion with some Jojo references, typical emo scene kids with powers from some weird ass place and complex ancient revenge plot that goes all sorts of screwy direction. It isn't turning into bad manga, it already is.

I may personally like some kinds of manga and anime but Warframe basically has everything I hate about well, manga and anime.

Eh, if you refer to the SJWs, they refuse to go away no matter what you do, like roaches. If you refer to the Star Wars Fanboys, they go where the SJWs go because well, the SJWs ruined their franchise and they cannot stop their revenge plot, like ... roach parasites?

So nope, you will be sorely disappointed.

OP, I believe you are severely overestimating Warframe. Nothing against DE, but Warframe isn't made to just cater to your tastes and there are people who don't want it to go in that direction you speak of. I can easily go over to a Korean MMO with much prettier female characters if I wanted an MMO.

So what about no.

There are different hive minds that you speak of. The people who know nothing but destruction and those who want to build something with as much good as it can be possibly.

13 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

As long as it does it’s thing and sticks to it then it will keep going. The same can be said here. As long as we don’t side with the provoked crowd we will see the game grow instead of being nerfed into the ground.

Disney never just "did it's thing" and stuck to it. Disney constantly changed according to the market and their demographic. If they had just stuck to their own thing, they would still be making only animated movies. Instead they bought Pixar. They bought Lucasfilms. They bought Marvel. They bought Fox. Now they practically owns half the world (well at least half the entertainment landscape). Not sticking to their thing is exactly why they are so successful. 

17 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Eh, if you refer to the SJWs

no, I mean the babies who can't get over the fact that a gurl has the force. and people who use the term SJW unironically. I mean... why would I care about Super Jehova's Witnesses?