Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Nerve is some new type of Infected or Grineer? anyone has spotted it already? btw I've cross path with a couple Grineer Seeker, the first one used some sort of Lighting/Shock Trap on me, I got stuck on the spot with some lighitng running over Nyx's body and dealing damage to me, couldnt do sht about that.... and the second one didnt had the time to move anyways

Nervo is portuguese for nerve. You know.. guts, courage, energy, etc..etc..

Also, FINALLY, THE ROCK IS BA.... ahem, i mean.. FINALLY, THE OBJECTIVE MARKER IS FIXED ON GRINEER MAPS!

wait wait Nerve can indeed be translated to portuguese as Nervo but guts? courage? energy? dont get it afterwall "Nervo" means Nerve Cell(which has many types like Neuron, Neurocytes etc) -.-'

Edited by Kokuen

not sure if this has been mentioned, if i try and sell around 19 pages of mods at once, it crashes the connection to the multiplayer lobby when hitting the sell button, this was repeated several times to test and keeps kicking. bleh.

Edited by kithsakhai

Nyx is kinda poopy now. I kinda miss where Mind Controlled enemies couldn't be killed, because now it's completely useless in parties.

They should make it so that only you (the nyx doing the mind controlling) can kill the mind controlled unit. Stupid team mates are too busy spraying away at everything and anything they see :|

Edited by Aggh

wait wait Nerve can indeed be translated to portuguese as Nervo but guts? courage? energy? dont get it afterwall "Nervo" means Nerve Cell(which has many types like Neuron, Neurocytes etc) -.-'

Ruivoml is Brazilian, I would assume he knows what he's talking about. Maybe the word has different meanings in different portuguese speaking countries.

Ruivoml is Brazilian, I would assume he knows what he's talking about. Maybe the word has different meanings in different portuguese speaking countries.

so I am and yes, portugueses even though it's the same language has it's different based on country/culture....

not sure if this has been mentioned, if i try and sell around 19 pages of mods at once, it crashes the connection to the multiplayer lobby when hitting the sell button, this was repeated several times to test and keeps kicking. bleh.

well not 19 pages but when I try to sell some high number of mods my UI get bugged, not sure if it's the same that's happening to you tho...

Nyx is kinda poopy now. I kinda miss where Mind Controlled enemies couldn't be killed, because now it's completely useless in parties.

Causing the enemy to attack his friends is only half of the benefit, you're missing the team advantage here. As Nyx you are essentially marking a target as not a threat. Less damage to team equals team support.

Causing the enemy to attack his friends is only half of the benefit, you're missing the team advantage here. As Nyx you are essentially marking a target as not a threat. Less damage to team equals team support.

nasty skill

control mind

gang him

profit

Make Bladestorm work like omnislash in dota 2 and i'll be happy. 2nd make teleport a non-target skill.

or at least let us teleport to our shuriken..

also blade storm totally useless, i kill more ppl during smoke screen than blade storm..

all frame got unike 4 skill but not Ash

Ash need love guys, just think of something else than bladestorm because:

we cant control the skill, we doing random stuff, it's a ultim so it drain a lot of energy(for nothing)

And Blade storm is not even a unike skill, it's just teleport +mega critik

i allways end up regreting using it,

Edited by Tsoe

nasty skill

control mind

gang him

profit

or at least let us teleport to our shuriken..

also blade storm totally useless, i kill more ppl during smoke screen than blade storm..

all frame got unike 4 skill but not Ash

Ash need love guys, just think of something else than bladestorm because:

we cant control the skill, we doing random stuff, it's a ultim so it drain a lot of energy(for nothing)

And Blade storm is not even a unike skill, it's just teleport +mega critik

i allways end up regreting using it,

yeah, I think it's now just hit several enemy (less than 12) because somehow I clip through the floor... and the range is shorter

Make longer missions or something, without need to go back to extraction(its boring, most of time i go afk, alt+tab and doing something else if i playing with team, if solo i just abort mission its a fastest extraction, i have max everything so i not need bonus xp)... also show in missions what artifacts wich character using. And i not see why ppeople should go more then once missions like deception and others, when u reaching boss then u will go boss missions only and defense missions , others useless waste of time, very low xp and same material drops.

Edited by drunkpunk222

They should make it so that only you (the nyx doing the mind controlling) can kill the mind controlled unit. Stupid team mates are too busy spraying away at everything and anything they see :|

They should put it back to being immune to teammate fire, but also make it blatantly obvious that they aren't doing any damage even if they have to make the word Immune come flying off the target like damage numbers normally would. Previous to this patch there have been times where teammates would empty an entire clip into some elite I mind controlled without even realizing they were doing nothing to it, and not just one person, but all my teammates, standing there wasting ammo.

However now, no one has the sense to prioritize targets that aren't mind controlled. Its possible the graphic is too similar to Trinity's Well of Life and they think they are going to get health from it? But its annoying to mind control something and just have your teammate kill it right away anyways despite having a bunch of other targets around.

if solo i just abort mission its a fastest extraction

you do know, the number of times you've quit a mission is recorded into your profile?

which is visible to all players who have played with you?

which may be visible more immediately, perhaps when a game lobby is created?

they'll label you as a leech/quitter!!

I honestly love the new change to Nyx's Mind Control. It originally made it very annoying to have to wait around for it to wear off so you don't have to worry about it wearing off at a bad time when you're in the middle of combat. Now, you can just kill it off when you're done with the target and not have to worry about it attacking you back, especially if you grabbed the upgrades... It also was very annoying to the party you're with. It ruined the flow of gameplay, having to go out of your way to worry about it. It's also very nice against targets like Toxic/Disruptor Infestated, not having to worry about losing all your shield/energy or having to unload several clips of ammo to get rid of them before you can actually pick off the smaller mobs. I think it was a large buff over all to the skill, even if your party ends up mowing through it. I'd rather have them kill my MC's target and know that I made it that much easier to kill because and made it unthreatening to the part at the time, then to irritate my group (or myself) having to be slowed down by it.

Awesome update! Like many others, I am really enjoying the Vandal Braton. Super accurate, good damage, and a pleasing firing noise.

Just a quick question for the devs: do you guys have any plans for rebalancing the currently avaialble weapons? The Latron, for example, is dying for a buff: the combination of practically unusable hipfire, huge recoil, and a subpar mix of damage and RoF make it a pretty inferior weapon that doesn't really have an identifying role to play in terms of weapon loadout.

This has already been discussed at length by players, and is only one example of the kind of rebalancing that players are hoping for. So...do you guys have any plans for this in Update 7 / sometime in the near future?

The point of "mind control" is to turn an enemy onto his friends. While an enemy is mind controlled, most other enemies change their targets and focus on the mind controlled enemy. Do you understand what that means? You make one enemy harmless and distract multiple others.

Until he's killed in 5 seconds by your trigger-happy party. Why am I going to waste my energy using a skill that barely has a life span now? A life span that is barely long enough to fulfill it's entire purpose?

Edited by FatalX7

you do know, the number of times you've quit a mission is recorded into your profile?

which is visible to all players who have played with you?

which may be visible more immediately, perhaps when a game lobby is created?

What if you join a mission but forgot to change your equipment

Should your profile be marred forever because of it?

The game really shouldn't even track things like that

And what do you care if someone leaves?

More bonus exp for everyone else