Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need your prayers to RNGeezus

Xavori

Question

So...I need gyromags to get to the next rank with Vox Solaris.  I've run through all of Profit Maker.  I've run the bounties repeatedly.  I have exactly 0 gyromag systems to show for my efforts. (and only 1 Strain mod which I actually want as well so I can finally take my Helminth Charger out of the freezer to see if it's actually worth keeping)

I also need Tellurium to build a Zephyr Prime Chassis so I can give it to Steel Whining to get the final rank with them.  I've lost count of how many archwing missions I've run, and even tried a bunch of runs of Salacia with a pilfering Hydroid Prime.  I have exactly zero Tellurium to show for it.

So I've come to realize is that I'm simply not pious enough in my devotions to RNGeezus.  Sure, I've spent ~20 hours of gameplay trying for these things, but apparently the problem isn't effort but my lack of faith in the Almighty Loot Generator and his only son, RNGeezus.  So I've come here to show my devotion and recruit believers to my cause.  So please join me in praying for better drops.

Help me, Warframe Forumites.  You're my only hope!

10 answers to this question

You could always try to change allegiance to Lootcifer.

FWIW, you can, at least, run Profit Taker 2 pretty quickly and get a lot of shots at getting those Gyromag Systems.  When RNG is not kind, I know it can be painful, but eventually you'll get it.  Maybe try something else for a while and come back to it?

That part u need is not any rare. Just run alot of orb bounty 2.

Telliurum, Ophelia on Uranus . Or salacia on Neptune is a good place i would say but It's an archwing mission.

But mostly it drop from archwing missions. 

We Can't help u with luck m8. Luck is Luck . Keep farming 

Edited by (PS4)salem9080
  • Like 1

Ya.  I'm running the archwing missions themselves because I built the other two archwings I'd never bothered with, so leveling them up while bemoaning my lack of tellurium.

And I fully plan on running bounty 2 a bazillion times later today.  Have to get my free dex stuff first tho since I've never been here for any of the previous times it was handed out.

Thank you my brothers and sisters!

It worked.  I found 3 whole tellurium letting me start up the foundry on Zephyr Giveaway.  Sure, 731 Grineer had to die as well, but that's a price I'm willing to pay to get that final rank.

Now back to Venus...

4 hours ago, Mez999 said:

I can’t help you with the Gyromag but I’d switch to Kuva Fortress for the Tellurium. Also Ophelia, Uranus will be a good option.

My prayers to RNGesus are with you, Tenno. 

Or the Fortuna bounty that awards tellurium...

I got a metric ton of tellurium trying to farm Condition Overdrive, didn't get the mod yet, but at least i'm not missing tellurium any time soon.

Edited by ReaverKane

Whats wrong with this game ?  It seems like it picks one item from tbe pool and outright refuses to give it to a player regardless of its drop chance.

For me it was Atmos Systems... for others its Repeller Systems...

A few minutes ago I needed 3 Toroids so I figured the same RNG that denied me atmo systems would get me those Toroids. But nope... ut drops everything except the Toroids.... the very same Toroids it used to give me back when I needed Atmo Systems. 

And then rub my face in it... it drops the Atmo Systems... like it was intentuonally being a jerk. !!!

21 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

Just run phase 2 or phase 4 over and over again for the gyromags.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

As for resources, once you are able to, run the exploiter orb, it drops a lot of resources. A run, even with randoms, takes no more than 20ish minutes and drops various loot.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.