Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn Six have a BAD design

Dzarael

Wolf of Saturn Six didn't hard, he is irritating. He have several glaring problems in his design:

1) He is a giant BulletSponge(at lvl15 mission Tigris Prime deals little damage)

1.1)resistant status and abilities which makes lots of weapons & warframes useless

2)All of his attaks are stagger or knokdown

3)Similar with Stalker he spawns when he pleases and after finaly killing him, my reward is NOTHING(I DON'T NEED MODS)

If nothing from this list  can't be changed(it needs to be), at least give as 100% reward 1000 NightWave Standing or/and 5~20 WolfCred

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dzarael said:

1) He is a giant BulletSponge(at lvl15 mission Tigris Prime deals little damage)

1.1)resistant status and abilities which makes lots of weapons & warframes useless

You might want to pick another weapon.

For me the main problem is that he doesn't spawn. I know, bad case of RNG. 'been playing around 6hours a day since Nightwatch started (lotsa free time, I know). I saw him once. Tore him apart with Catchmoon, if that helps.

Part of me wishes it was a multi-stage fight. Instead of spawning with invincible buddies, let him howl to summon them when he gets to a third of his hp or something. Maybe add a Juggernaut mechanic of him being more vulnerable during certain attacks animations with visual and audio cues to help newer players deal with his tankiness.

An Arca Plasmor modded for radiation melts him pretty well, heck I've killed him with a Lex Prime modded for Blast and Toxin (though it took a while) when caught levelling a terrible primary. If playing solo you can just pop your operator and shoot him in the back with your amp while watching TV as he wails on your frame in utter futility.

42 minutes ago, Dzarael said:

he is irritating

He would be if he spawned XD

I got him like 12x but for the amount of missions i ran for this i feel like its nothing lol

Tigris Prime deals little damage

High crit wep with radiation, try it

1000 NightWave Standing or/and 5~20 WolfCred

Thats actually a good idea imo

Edited by Raskolnikow

On 2019-03-30 at 12:20 PM, Dzarael said:

Wolf of Saturn Six didn't hard, he is irritating. He have several glaring problems in his design:

3)Similar with Stalker he spawns when he pleases and after finaly killing him, my reward is NOTHING(I DON'T NEED MODS)

1) Yes. I've been specifically carrying at least one Radiation weapon since my first encounter with him. Second time that weapon literally ran out of ammo and only 1/4 to 1/3 of his health had been removed. It may have been Mara Detron, but give us something to work with. 9000+ pure radiation damage, at point blank, times over 200 shots (iirc) should get rid of more than that (for the record, the rest of my loadout was being leveled up Prisma Grinlok, Silva&AegisP, and a Kubrow on OberonP, who was the only other finished piece). I don't know anyone who wants to spend 15min or more plinking off tiny slivers of health.

1.1) "resistant"? I thought he was straight immune, maybe something changed and I missed it.

2)  Like a lot of things in Warframe, the knockdowns are unnecessary. The frames who are going to have issues with that will be melted long before hanspring would save them, esp with adds. Frames like Oberon will get to sit there on their patch of grass (or whatever) for a while in the "fight" and just never die (or take a long time to die).

3) This could be solved when he shows up more, but in his current state, I don't want him showing up more. He's just an awful experience, both before he got adds and now with invincible adds. Though some kind of forced arena would make it more bearable, say Saturn 6 itself? Landing craft have gotten into tighter spots.

Soooo I Cannot view it as an oversight that Limbos 4th ability makes it so that no one can dmg the wolf...

after all that had gone on with this So called "Co-Op" game and the Shear volume of troll enabling things in this game highlighted by all that is limbo i cannot and will not belive that you didnt intentionally hurt me and others whom never have had anything but people looking to take chunks out of our very being by intentionally enabling those that seek to do harm...

i will not make any purchases until this troll inherent aspect is publicly addressed 

14 minutes ago, dyewithasmile said:

Soooo I Cannot view it as an oversight that Limbos 4th ability makes it so that no one can dmg the wolf...

after all that had gone on with this So called "Co-Op" game and the Shear volume of troll enabling things in this game highlighted by all that is limbo i cannot and will not belive that you didnt intentionally hurt me and others whom never have had anything but people looking to take chunks out of our very being by intentionally enabling those that seek to do harm...

i will not make any purchases until this troll inherent aspect is publicly addressed 

Limbo's Rift breaking something is pretty normal stuff. Especially when it comes to stuff that resists WF powers.

Edited by NezuHimeSama

On 2019-03-30 at 1:20 PM, Dzarael said:

If nothing from this list  can't be changed(it needs to be), at least give as 100% reward 1000 NightWave Standing or/and 5~20 WolfCred

Suddenly, that Primed Handspring isn't looking so bad, eh? 😛  

Honestly, just sounds like a boss more on par with players, so not sure why that's a bad thing?  Can WE not resist TONS of damage?  Can we not spam KD and resist elemental effects, etc? I mean...  Meh.