Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the Cetus arcane changes

23 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Well OP, if you had waited and you had bps left, they would have been auto crafted for free. If you already crafted them, then no you don't get a resource refund. 

Was there a reason to wait? I mean if nobody knew about it people should definitely get reimbursed for the last couple weeks. I would be pissed if I built a S#&$load of them just a few days ago. Was it talked about in a devstream? 

However if someone built them ages ago they shouldn't receive anything.

Edited by Talinthis
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

Was there a reason to wait? I mean if nobody knew about it people should definitely get reimbursed for the last couple weeks. I would be pissed if I built a S#&$load of them just a few days ago. Was it talked about in a devstream? 

Yeah, there's a reason to wait. If you have bps of arcanes from cetus, you'll find that they're crafted. For free. If you crafted anything recently, well S#&$ happens. 

21 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Yeah, there's a reason to wait. If you have bps of arcanes from cetus, you'll find that they're crafted. For free. If you crafted anything recently, well S#&$ happens. 

They were asking if there was any reason to wait beforehand, as not many people kept an eye on that dev workshop talking about this change before the update.

5 minutes ago, so_many_watermelons said:

They were asking if there was any reason to wait beforehand, as not many people kept an eye on that dev workshop talking about this change before the update.

They did say numerous times in both streams and patchnotes that Cetus will get the Fortuna treatment. They did it every time the subject came up.

2 hours ago, Talinthis said:

I didn't touch any of Cetus crafting once I heard DE is revamping Cetus to be like Fortuna. I mean, Fortuna does have straight up built arcanes so that makes sense.

I wouldn't blame anyone for not waiting though cause that's technically just a hunch.

2 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

They did say numerous times in...  ...and patchnotes 

Really? Sorry, I missed that. As for devstreams, I only remember them bringing up the discussion of it, from player questions asking about Cetus getting the Fortuna treatment. I don't remember explicit yes/no answers with details on what that would mean, but that's alright. I had no issues with my blueprints being built for me, and I don't mind the stuff I did spend. If people out there felt upset about it, I think they should just look at the big picture/bright side of never having to build those again.