Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is it true ?

JeyJeyBazooka

dear god I hope not. if I could, I'd throw a few Pox into their vent... try "Skegging it up all night" now you little cretins...

ahem, yeah, I don't like the Vent kids, and Wisp's concept has nothing to do with them anyway. i was more worried she'd require an insane amount of Cetus Wisps to build, maybe the removal of Wisp requirements for other stuff is to soften the blow of this actually happening? I hope not, but we'll see..

1 hour ago, FlusteredFerret said:

If thats the case, I'm glad I got Proper Felon status with the Vent Kids just before Nightwave dropped. :satisfied: Guess all that grinding, jumping and spinning was worth something after all.

i find k drive travel fun just ya know turn brain off and skate about about as unwinding as fishing and mining very relaxing  change of pace from the run of the mill carnage and slaughter of small armies on a daily basis just some nice music a cool or warm drink go about your own business 

though made me wish i had the xiphos for turrets as i will be interrupted from time to time or we get a warframe or vauban reword that gives us turrets so grineer stop scaring the fish with gun fire or let operator do the fishing so i can have umbra on guard duty 

now i want that as a picture just operator and umbra fishing together on POE shore