Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn Six Mask OOPS

z3us32610

Just had the Wolf spawn in a Kuva Siphon Rescue mission. One of the players was asking for someone to get the kuva siphon while we were busy with the Wolf. Well the rescue target followed the dude that went to the siphon. We downed the Wolf and the Saturn Six Mask dropped. Shortly after, the rescue target and the dude getting the kuva braids got downed. I made it the the rescue target before the dying animation started but still it was too late. 

Got the Mask. Lost the Mask.

Friggin bummer man. 

I feel your pain mate, I had one the other day that was what I like to call "A series of unfortunate events".

Kuva flood solo, mobile defense, no problem right? As I get to the first console, I put the chip in, while doing Kuva siphon. Still no issue.
- Stalker spawns in at level 80, no big deal.
- Wolf spawns in at level 65, ok now it's getting interesting.
- Kill Wolf off fast, drops molten impact, bah!
- Been grabbing the kuva while I do this and protecting the console, take down the siphon.
- Kill Stalker off, he drops Smoking Ephemera, YAY! 😄
- Take a victory screenshot with 4 seconds left on the console timer
- Something one shots the console, might've been a fugitive? Not sure. Either way, MISSION FAILED. Bye bye Ephemera

Here's the screenshot I took with 4 seconds remaining you can see it take a huge hit in the picture.
CwfayPR.png

- Tell my clan about it on discord, provide 5 minutes of comedy for them. Spend the evening humiliated and humbled. Cry myself to sleep later that night.

Still don't have the smoking Ephemera lol

Lesson learned - DO NOT activate a mission objective AND the kuva flood siphon at the same time 😞

Edited by Zilchy

9 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

.Tell my clan about it on discord, provide 5 minutes of comedy for them. Spend the evening humiliated and humbled. Cry myself to sleep later that night.

Still don't have the smoking Ephemera lol

Lesson learned - DO NOT activate a mission objective AND the kuva flood siphon at the same time 😞

I'm afraid of getting the smoking ephemera because I'll have to farm manics again.

Edited by (PS4)ExCuTTioN

Just now, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

I'm afraid of getting the smoking ephemera because I'll have to farm manics again.

Hahahaha I actually got an Ash systems in the Kuva survival for Nightwave that I consider pretty darn lucky. I recommend Defection though, they spawn every 6 or so minutes which is better than the "1 and done" of survivals after 15 minutes. 😄

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

Hahahaha I actually got an Ash systems in the Kuva survival for Nightwave that I consider pretty darn lucky. I recommend Defection though, they spawn every 6 or so minutes which is better than the "1 and done" of survivals after 15 minutes. 😄

I can feel the flashbacks coming just by saying Defection 😐

29 minutes ago, Tovon said:

So you telling me Wolf can, in fact, spawn in kuva missions? I thought he couldn't since I had been doing those missions for weeks without seeing him!

Rng, in a nutshell, some people now complain that he spawns too much at the wrong "moments" and want an off button for him, others say that they barely see him. :awkward:

Edited by HellVOps

5 minutes ago, Tovon said:

So you telling me Wolf can, in fact, spawn in kuva missions? I thought he couldn't since I had been doing those missions for weeks without seeing him!

Yeh pretty much every encounter I've had was in kuva. However I did NOT know that Stalker could spawn at the same time as him until this happened 😄

1 hour ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

Got Ephemera around a week ago. Farming manics since the drop. Result - A TON of Ash Chasis and Neuroptics.... ZERO Systems.

I think this will be my 3rd 'nam level PTSD after Hema and standart Equinox...

He’s spawned twice for me on Hydron when I was leveling up certain frames and weapons just to satiate my thought experiments and builds for them.

Twice he’s spawned within 5 waves, twice we wipe the floor at him slowly (me being the highest dpser as I never unequip my Radiation kitgun and I’m a Magus Lockdown + Revert user), AND TWICE THE ****ER DROPS ONLY ELEVENTH STORM ON US.

😒😒😒😒😒

34 minutes ago, HorridaMessor said:

Got Ephemera around a week ago. Farming manics since the drop. Result - A TON of Ash Chasis and Neuroptics.... ZERO Systems.

I think this will be my 3rd 'nam level PTSD after Hema and standart Equinox...

Nidus and Harrow were the first nam' experiences that pushed me close to uninstalling the game.

I'm never touching Defection again, I love the grind but DE needs to do something about these missions.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

Nidus and Harrow were the first nam' experiences that pushed me close to uninstalling the game.

I'm never touching Defection again, I love the grind but DE needs to do something about these missions.

How much you will hate me if I told you that I got both Nidus and Harrow in 3 short sesions (1-2 hours) each?

Edited by HorridaMessor

1 minute ago, HorridaMessor said:

How much you will hate me if I told you that I got both Nidus and Harrow in 3 short sesions (1-2 hours) each?

So I came back from a break of the game and decided to get harrow with plat I had. I did a clan challenge a week later that was 500 kavor rescues in 1 mission which took 3.5 hrs. Due to a host crash right near the end I had to do the challenge twice over 2 days lol. In those 7 hours of defection I got 4 harrow systems lol, wasted my plat 😕

2 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

So I came back from a break of the game and decided to get harrow with plat I had. I did a clan challenge a week later that was 500 kavor rescues in 1 mission which took 3.5 hrs. Due to a host crash right near the end I had to do the challenge twice over 2 days lol. In those 7 hours of defection I got 4 harrow systems lol, wasted my plat 😕

What's even better - I had a major brain fart and was extracting one rotation too early while farming Harrow. Got systems ont he first C I did >_<

But my RNG is strange in general - I got shocking step on 7th Orb kill. And it took me 27 kills in total to finally get all Hyldrin parts....

Just now, HorridaMessor said:

What's even better - I had a major brain fart and was extracting one rotation too early while farming Harrow. Got systems ont he first C I did >_<

But my RNG is strange in general - I got shocking step on 7th Orb kill. And it took me 27 kills in total to finally get all Hyldrin parts....

Equinox vanilla. 76 runs 😞

Revenant neuroptics. 52 bounty 5s...

rng can be a nightmare sometimes lol

44 minutes ago, HorridaMessor said:

I can feel the salt radiating from me right now

40 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Wtf is wrong with your clan? 500 kavors?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

Lol that's not a challenge, that's straight up torture.

What was the prize?

Personal gratification lol no real prize just a challenge to do. We have rank ups for silly titles on the clan heirachy. One of the ranks grants dojo decoration access etc but most of the players in the elite clan have done at least rank up level 2. It was just a few of us that did rank up 4. Some of the other requirements were 2000 hemocyte from plaguestar, 100 hydrocaps etc perhaps we're just mad lol.  But doing it with mates made it all fun tbh.

Edited by Zilchy

2 hours ago, HellVOps said:

Rng, in a nutshell, some people now complain that he spawns too much at the wrong "moments" and want an off button for him, others say that they barely see him. :awkward:

this is EXACTLY what I said would happen. I said towards the end of Nightwave people would be wanting wolf to just F off, even if he was fixed. sure is a burden being right all the time..

don't worry OP, it might become a lot easier to farm once Jupiter Remastered arrives and Wolf gets a proper spawn point (hopefully)

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

this is EXACTLY what I said would happen. I said towards the end of Nightwave people would be wanting wolf to just F off, even if he was fixed. sure is a burden being right all the time..

don't worry OP, it might become a lot easier to farm once Jupiter Remastered arrives and Wolf gets a proper spawn point (hopefully)

In before DE says that we will get the Jupiter remaster in 2 months along with round 16 of tennogen

6 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Personal gratification lol no real prize just a challenge to do. We have rank ups for silly titles on the clan heirachy. One of the ranks grants dojo decoration access etc but most of the players in the elite clan have done at least rank up level 2. It was just a few of us that did rank up 4. Some of the other requirements were 2000 hemocyte from plaguestar, 100 hydrocaps etc perhaps we're just mad lol.  But doing it with mates made it all fun tbh.

Hydrocaps and hemocytes sound ok since you are farming them for arcanes and forma either way but the Defection one is pure hell