Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adaptation

Petergeist00

Question

14 answers to this question

Each time you take damage from an attack, you gain a stack of flat damage resistance to the damage type of the attack. 

It does work on shields, and yes, putting it on Umbra is a good idea, as Umbra has a decent hp pool with some armour.

Just now, BitterBlood00 said:

Thank you but i already used the wiki, there weren't all informations i was need, like if adaptation works on shield too

Used and read through are not the same thing. Here's a quote from this wiki article:

• The damage resistance does affect shields. Frames with naturally high shields such as HarrowIcon272 Harrow and HildrynIcon272 Hildryn can take advantage of the recharging capability of shields, their high capacity, and the damage resistance to repeatedly weather fire from large numbers of enemies.
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Reading with understanding, unfortunately, slowly becomes something exclusive.

^ THIS IS ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW!
What part of description you don't understand?

A link and clarification on that link were all that was needed here.  Spare the commentary.

44 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Reading with understanding, unfortunately, slowly becomes something exclusive.

^ THIS IS ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW!
What part of description you don't understand?

Calm down, please, English is not my main language, it can happen that I don't understand things.

54 minutes ago, Infirito said:

Used and read through are not the same thing. Here's a quote from this wiki article:

• The damage resistance does affect shields. Frames with naturally high shields such as HarrowIcon272 Harrow and HildrynIcon272 Hildryn can take advantage of the recharging capability of shields, their high capacity, and the damage resistance to repeatedly weather fire from large numbers of enemies.

Oh I didn't see it the first time, sorry

Just now, BitterBlood00 said:

Oh I didn't see it the first time, sorry

No problem, it's in the Tips section if you scroll all the way down. Also, wiki didn't seem to mention a bug with Adaptation: if you get killed and get back up, Adaptation stops working for that mission.

• Like 1

Just now, Infirito said:

No problem, it's in the Tips section if you scroll all the way down. Also, wiki didn't seem to mention a bug with Adaptation: if you get killed and get back up, Adaptation stops working for that mission.

Wait what ? :O !!! Why 😞 ?

31 minutes ago, Infirito said:

I did not know this. Is that the case with both self revive AND team revive or just the one?

1 hour ago, Infirito said:

Outside of Arbitrations that makes it. .. pointless, no? 

I guess with the new Arbies it's pointless there too. 

19 minutes ago, Mez999 said:

I did not know this. Is that the case with both self revive AND team revive or just the one?

Not sure about the team revive, but using one of the self ones breaks it every time.

Edited by Infirito