Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo out of stock???

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Evil Eveie said:

so whats the deal with this an ingame npc who runs out of infinite virtual stock?

or is this a new game mode were i have to camp darvo for 11 hours to his refresh so i can snap up a bargain before its sold out .

Realism I guess?

Traders do run out of stuff IRL.

Just another form of time gating I suppose.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Evil Eveie said:

or is this a new game mode were i have to camp darvo for 11 hours to his refresh so i can snap up a bargain before its sold out .

No, you have to be there when he refreshes and you get it.

In other words, you don't have to be there for 11 hours, you have to be there for 30 seconds, if you pick the correct 30 seconds.

Yes, I have spared you 10 hours, 59 minutes and 30 seconds of useless camping. You're welcome.

• Like 1

It's a tiny part in the overall machine to get recurring logins and pressing the need of a purchase before time runs out. And if it totally sells out, it peaks the interest of those that missed it and will think it's worth their next market purchase. "Obviously it must have been good".

to be fair, outside of potatoes and maybe Kubrow Eggs, most people never visit Darvo. I bet a lot of people don't even know where his shop is. i think if he had a constantly rotating stock of a few different items, people might be more inclined to visit him as he'd be more likely to have something they want at a discount.

1 minute ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Eggs are so easy to get and you can have more then one so why would you pay play to darvo for one is the real question

You can go ask the guy who spent 200p rerolling his Kubrow Colour when it was available for reroll.

1 hour ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Ummm. I'm not even going to ask how or why this has anything to do with darvo or farming eggs on Earth.

Basically people are willing to plat Kubrow Eggs to breed the "correct colour" ever since the "Slot machine" was removed.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

Basically people are willing to plat Kubrow Eggs to breed the "correct colour" ever since the "Slot machine" was removed.

Honestly, I heard about something about kubrow breeding was changed because people spent on them too much in a "slot machine" kind of way, but I've never understood. So, 1. thanks for clearing that up for me! 2. seriously what the hell, good intentions went seriously sideways... 😑