Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an Thor Warframe?

8 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

thor didn't get murdered by loki. he fought the world serpent jormungandr killed the serpent and died of it's poison. plus thor is actually a red haired, and norse god thor is not all nice and friendly as marvel thor leads you to believe. also he need special belt and gauntlets to use his hammer. 

yea loki did pretty much someone found part of it say in stone that loki release the snake but could be someone making a joke on the rock.

I’d like an Odin.

One eyed frame, black feathers and armour for body, Ravengod theme. sorcery, life and death. Hugin and Munin used in powers. One to heal, one to harm.

staff like weapon maybe, to sit with ferrox and javlok.

3 hours ago, Midarc said:

I’d like an Odin.

One eyed frame, black feathers and armour for body, Ravengod theme. sorcery, life and death. Hugin and Munin used in powers. One to heal, one to harm.

staff like weapon maybe, to sit with ferrox and javlok.

Another lighting gods...hoary...

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

yea loki did pretty much someone found part of it say in stone that loki release the snake but could be someone making a joke on the rock.

technally the snake was said something about it being a offspring of loki.

Edited by maddragonmaster

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Another lighting gods...hoary...

It’s funny you should mention that because lightning is something he wasn’t associated with.

runes, ressurection, ravens, wisdom and war.

A spear that never missed when thrown, healing and sorcery.

may have been the inspiration for Gandalf.

1 hour ago, maddragonmaster said:

basically, it is really loki thing so pretty much same $##t show it goes on still.

14 minutes ago, Midarc said:

It’s funny you should mention that because lightning is something he wasn’t associated with.

runes, ressurection, ravens, wisdom and war.

A spear that never missed when thrown, healing and sorcery.

may have been the inspiration for Gandalf.

I swear to all the myth gods if they add "raiden" into the game I'm freaking done with natural trash events and Noted you don't want to add Raiden into the game the full stories about that god pretty much he eats children (like babies) which they had children sacrifices in old Japan world (history).  Freakish brutish as the same when they sacrifice babies to the giants (yes giants use to exist our time, pretty much we humans were hunted as dinner sports as in we were jerkies to them just like AOT anime)

Spoiler

giants2.jpg

anyway less going on history $##! if you like to learn about history pretty much you can do your own research there.

On 2019-05-21 at 4:13 PM, thanosinevitable said:

We got many mythological Warframes like Loki, so is there a posibility of an Thor warframe? I would love to have an exalted hammer

I Know Volt exists but he doesn't really have that Thor appereance, I can't imagine Thor deploying electric shields or running fast as #*!% boi

It doesn't need to be like Marvel's Thor

Or maybe a weapon similar to Thor's hammer? xD

Ver las imágenes de origen

Frost with Deluxe skin using a Volnus with Corrosive (looking like lightning to me) makes for a very cyberpunk Thor frame to me.

Ok he is ice based but its a Norn thing and Thor wasnt in the tropics either so its still close enough!

15 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

2 subject, 1 troll for your enjoyment and 1 the truth about Thor.  Thor got murder by loki and pretty much thor's origin story is not the story you want to hear and in the end, thor still get killed.

Loki never killed Thor. Jormundgandr i.e the world serpent kills Thor as Thor kills it. Loki kills Heimdal as he kills Loki. Loki has also killed Thor's brother Balder, by having Hodir the blind shooting an arrow tipped with mistletein (mistletoe) at him during one of Loki's "pranks", the only thing that can kill the god of light. Then Hermod rides to Hel to bargain to bring Balder back to life. Hel answers that if all things in the nine worlds sheds a tear for Balder then she will release him and give him his life back. All things but one sheds a tear for Balder, Tökt refuses because he doesnt think anyone would return the favor.

Edited by SneakyErvin

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Loki never killed Thor. Jormundgandr i.e the world serpent kills Thor as Thor kills it. Loki kills Heimdal as he kills Loki. Loki has also killed Thor's brother Balder, by having Hodir the blind shooting an arrow tipped with mistletein (mistletoe) at him during one of Loki's "pranks", the only thing that can kill the god of light. Then Hermod rides to Hel to bargain to bring Balder back to life. Hel answers that if all things in the nine worlds sheds a tear for Balder then she will release him and give him his life back. All things but one sheds a tear for Balder, Tökt refuses because he doesnt think anyone would return the favor.

yes yes but it was written Loki do something with the snake so pretty much it is assistance kill so they join in the killing day.

13 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

yes yes but it was written Loki do something with the snake so pretty much it is assistance kill so they join in the killing day.

No he didnt "do something" with the snake. The snake is simply his child, just like Fenris is. Saying he had something to do with the killing of Thor is like saying all parents are guilty of murder if their child commits the crime.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

No he didnt "do something" with the snake. The snake is simply his child, just like Fenris is. Saying he had something to do with the killing of Thor is like saying all parents are guilty of murder if their child commits the crime.

quote on his child which his child grew up kill thor which loki earn team assist kill still the fact he raises the child.

quote on his child which his child grew up kill thor which loki earn team assist kill still the fact he raises the child.

Except the snake wasnt "raised" to kill Thor or anyone else. Thor seeks out Jormundgandr and the serpent defends itself, injecting its poison in him. There was no mischievous plan behind it etc. It was simply fate, one of the corner stones to understanding norse seid and mythology.

Just as Surt and Hel arent actually evil, they simply follow a path that fate has set out for them, which ends in the nine worlds burning and a new world being born where everything is good. In the end it is all the fate of norns.

3 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Except the snake wasnt "raised" to kill Thor or anyone else. Thor seeks out Jormundgandr and the serpent defends itself, injecting its poison in him. There was no mischievous plan behind it etc. It was simply fate, one of the corner stones to understanding norse seid and mythology.

Just as Surt and Hel arent actually evil, they simply follow a path that fate has set out for them, which ends in the nine worlds burning and a new world being born where everything is good. In the end it is all the fate of norns.

meh, I still call it to assist kill for that still I mean loki did stuff and few others just join the ride.

17 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

I think he simply missunderstood the story about the punishment of Loki, where he is chained to a rock and venom/acid/poison is dripping down on him from the maws of a serpent. And his wife is standing with a bowl, trying to catch it all so it doesnt drip on him.

Ragnar got inspired by the story when he punished Floki.

23 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

2 subject, 1 troll for your enjoyment and 1 the truth about Thor.  Thor got murder by loki and pretty much thor's origin story is not the story you want to hear and in the end, thor still get killed.

you aren't doing a very good job trolling because you are pretty incomprehensible

did read it I just skim through the stories because pretty much every gods out there always end up killing one another still.

Except that is only really one of the stories. It is like reading the end of a book, you get no concept of who the characters are. So you kinda skimmed through the Scrying of the Vala, which is pretty much just about ragnarök.

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

Except that is only really one of the stories. It is like reading the end of a book, you get no concept of who the characters are. So you kinda skimmed through the Scrying of the Vala, which is pretty much just about ragnarök.

ask yourself count how many gods of their stories and now count how many gods in the roman which quite the same stories everyone wants to kill each other.