Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Currently The Index is unusable. Each time a round ends, a new 'stay or leave' screen with two pictures regarding Void Fissures (bad start...) appears and all controls save for chat are locked out. The level continues in the background (getting nuked over and over...) but no user input is possible, and menus are inaccessible. Only aborting the program can leave the game.

Also, on the new Gas City  Index map, all energy and health pickups are not interactable, and computer-controlled specters just stop moving after giving up on several routes to get to different places (especially in the lower areas of the map).

Not sure if this is intentional so it may not be a bug. Wisp's blueprint is currently included in the ropalolyst drop table but can also be bought in the market for credits. Given bosses don't usually include the main BP, I assume this was a mistake. Hopefully it is, otherwise this dilutes the table and makes farming a specific part harder.

34WevXy.png

3 hours ago, JaneRose said:

Since update i cannot get to bottom right of screen. I cannot get to the continue button where it shows the Jovian Concord welcome message. As a result i can not hit continue and get in to the game.....Help!

Same issue here... I tried the alt+enter to go into windowed mode, it helped so that I could at least log in, but if I go back to full screen the issue persists like the window is incorrectly adjusted!

A few bugs I encountered in disruption:

• I got the permanent nullify bubble debuff once somehow, so I could NOT use abilities at all even when there are no nullifiers around me.
  • I could not transfer back into Warframe as operator EVER (even after I died), the only way back in was to die as operator.

Both of these bugs I got only once, so I'm not really sure how to reproduce them. 

Edited by AdiLila

I haven't seen this one posted yet:  my mouse2 no longer functions in the Arsenal to rotate my warframe, and the WASD keys on the keyboard take over the cursor and force it to move over to menu items.  Is there a way to disable this or change it back?  Am I missing something in the settings?  I can't find anything to disable either the keyboard taking over the cursor, or to enable the mouse2 button to rotate the warframe (while in arsenal).

Figured out rotate is now on mouse1 - what the heck?  

Edited by Ghostin21

3 hours ago, PETI258 said:

Kogake is gone :S

Not that I was using that much but still put in a catalyst and a couple forma so I'd like it back.

My Kogake Prime is also gone and the regular Kogake shows in profile as not mastered?

On two play fights with the Ropalolyst I have experienced a sudden bug that doesn't allow me to utilize anything in Warframe. Not chat, not Esc, not "/unstuck", not moves, abilities, ANYTHING other than operator mode. /unstuck in operator mode only fixes your operator not your WF. Happens shortly after the boss grabs your WF, you get up and stand there. Nothing can be done and it has only fixed itself once after being grabbed again. This is game breaking as I cant fight or anything with the team.

When looking at "Domestik"s in the market place, you can open and close the menu to buy a Domestik without buying one and depending on how many times you did that process, a number of Domstiks will be placed in your Orbiter. Can be repeated and all Domestiks spawned through this method will disappear after a mission is done.

?imw=1024&imh=536&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette 

There are 5 here and more roaming the Orbiter, they disappeared after I did a mission

Proof I didn't buy any

roombas (*large sigh* domestik drones) are randomely spawning on my ship and i haven't purchased any of them- does it have something to do with playing disruptions?

i think they're really cute tho, and im not gonna lie when i say im gonna miss the lil dudes.h5ZVmTw.jpg

Its weird almost like were just beta testers and warframe aint actually trying to put complete working content out for us hmmm wouldn't it be wise of them to have a testing group of gamers to try it before launch... no that would be too simple a solution I guess..

After the update the landing crafts colors are messed up since I think it's treating the color picking like the new warframe colors of needing the 2 emissive/energy choices and so certain things can't be changed like on prisma skins some parts remain blueish also the vetala shoulder attachments the flowing energy parts no long change to the color picked.

The update seemed to break cashing in or staying invested in the index. The UI is classifying it as a void fissure and wont let you click to extract or stay so you have to sit there for a whole second round unable to do anything until you lose and it forces you out.