Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

6 minutes ago, the-Doc4 said:

Crashing a lot and quite consistently on the plains of eidolon, never did before. Sent crash reports, I think it might be a script issue or leak of some kind

I've had two since Jovian. Both when i was in a mission.

Extract/stay UI is immediately unresponsive during Index runs, forcing the player either to stay (they cannot move nor dismiss the extraction UI) or force-restart the game. The latter option loses all rewards that would have been obtained. Tested only on Index, haven't confirmed it for other optional extraction scenarios.

I'm poor now. 😞 Time to break out the nano-spores as my new currency!

Edited by --Castor--
i Spelleded Thungs RonG

So I did the endurance mission and run into enemy named Vapos Elite Screwman, he glowing blue and no matter how hard I tried, couldn't do any damage to him. Scew me up big time for that 4k points event.

IO - Jupiter spawn bug with Nekros - Shadows Of The Dead

After using Shadows of the dead the mobs stop spawning we don't get a wave finished message and there is no red dot on the map.
Once after 11 waves, once after 4 waves. Without using it we had no problem going to 20 waves.

Were there changes to the way lighting works in this update?  When particle effects (especially energy particle effects from melee weapons or warframe abilities) start amassing in number, the screen darkens itself.  This never used to happen prior to the patch for me.  Sometimes it's just a light dim, other times the screen gets so dark you can't even see the map or enemies anymore, only the energy particle effects. 

Edited by MarkusLove
Addition Info added

Resolution issues here. Have always ran at 1920x1080 windowed. Now it won't go higher than 1280x720. Even if I bump up my native resolution higher (4k tv but PC doesn't like running that high) it does the same thing. If I change my Windows scaling setting (150% is my usual), then I can get higher resolutions in game but still, won't sit correctly on the screen.

So i'm at the login screen, problem is that the resolution is wack and i can't click the continue button about the update. i took some screenshots and came up as normal

edit: so i decided to use geforce experience to force a lower resolution. It worked but now keeps tabbing itself out when i put it to normal resolution

edit 2: it stopped tabbing out but when i put it to normal resolution, but it still only show the top left part.

Edited by Immak5050
update

During the Ropalolyst fight, the boss sometimes gets stuck in the phases where she needs to laser the pillars. We break her void shield and then ride her over to a pillar, but then she just flies around and doesn't attack.

48 minutes ago, kronos556 said:

I cannot play the game as it prevents me from being able to get past the new update screen as I can only see the top left hand part of the screen

try using geforce experience to force a lower resolution, it should work but don't put it back to normal, it keeps tabbing itself out if you do.

1. The Argonak's highlight with the new mod equipped turns enemies a solid filled color instead of being outlined
  2. Disruption enemies committing suicide in the "docking bay" section of the tileset. They run off the edge of the platforms into the center docking area one after the other. Not sure why or what triggers it but its really funny to watch.

Hotfix failed in resolution and aspect ratio, 1920x1080 16:9, it is still the same as it was earlier. Plus devs, work on this, the blurriness I have to deal with in order to actually play is hurting my eyes. The only time I ever got this kind of headache was with the graphics in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

Edit: It appears to be fixed now!

Another Edit: Never mind, my alt+tab to edit the post set it right back again to where I cannot see the entire screen
unknown.png

Edited by KyoArashikage

42 minutes ago, LostMilip said:

Can't see the bottom of the screen, can't login into the game, great job!

use geforce experience to force a lower resolution, but don't put it back to normal, it'll keep tabbing itself out

4 hours ago, God_Damnit_Nappa said:

When fighting Ropalolytst in the third phase, I fell off the platform and continued to re-spawn in the same spot, until the fight was over.  After the fight, I couldn't move or type while as my warframe but when I switched to spoiler mode, I could then move and type.  Couldn't move or type when I tried switching back to my warframe.

Don't know how or if I can repeat the bug as I had fallen off the platform before with no issues.

Going to add additional details.

On any phase of the boss fight, you can void dash up to where each energy cylinder is for the boss to charge. However, you're going to run out of energy and void out. You will then be put back into your warframe. If you then walk off the platform and void out, while the game is attempting to reset you from the void, you will void out continuously. Resetting your skills, and your position. I'm going to assume to the north, but it was always in the same cardinal direction. Voiding out, and dying doesn't fix this. However, whenever someone drives the Ropalyst into an energy cylinder and the cutscene plays, you will be reset into the middle of the stage and you will stop voiding out.

In all "Operation: Hostile Mergers" missions on Jupiter, if you pass through a Nullifier bubble surrounding one of the "Key Required" areas after a key is inserted (Catalysts, I think they're called), Saryn Prime's abilities remained nullified for the rest of the mission even after exiting the bubble, passing through other bubbles, dying, and pressing Esc and closing the menu. This happened in Missions 2 and 3.