Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 hours of fighting Ropalolyst: verdict COMPLETELY BROKEN

mishli

Use a different warframe with damage immunity like Revenant.

Certain frames are better for certain areas

normal eidolons have a select few frames that work but you can

still run any frame you'd like!

Sorry about the bugs I agree with that.

Edited by Midas

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, unmutual said:

i just failed the Ropa mission five times in a row because i never could close enough to "Grab Ropa". impossible mission.

Operator, sling, melee, grab. He would have to be outside of the stage for this not to work.

In multiplayer it looks like this: I can walk behind one of the capacatators, but it never seems to get destroyed. Then the ropalolyst flies into it. Everything on the central platform works fine for most of the time.

I know from YT-Videos how it should be and once on a lucky afternoon I was able to strip it´s shields with my operator, but I have never seen that operator phase again.

So today I tried the lvl. 50 nightmare version, no other player joined. And - unable to destroy capacatators - abort mission.

Incredible. NEEDS TO BE FIXED FCS.

Edited by Nuada_2
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I was trying to do this thing on  Steel path after I had fought The Fragmented one on its hardest difficultie (60 eyes version) and the rapolyst made me so damn angry with its no-operator-ability radius  thing or whatever it is, even though it flies away and you can't reach it with one bullet jump but can't transference there half the time. Or how he damages and pushes you away with his beam attack, or how you want to latch on to the wires but latch onto the boss and have to wait for that long animation of to finjsh so you can get off it.... or how if you play solo and he grabs you its all over and he can chain-grab you after you revive. The only way I got around it is by letting him grab me, dying, destroying one of his weak points while im bleeeding out then go into operator mode to push the button. And also void dashing high above him so i can actually transference onto it... it really is the most frustrating boss to fight in Warframe. Needs a revisit really bad and was wondering if the chain-grab was something only expirienced, but apperently its common and warframe hasn't fixed or changed it so maybe they never will. T__T

14 hours ago, (PSN)TheVagabong said:

no-operator-ability radius  thing or whatever it is, even though it flies away and you can't reach it with one bullet jump but can't transference there half the time

Wukong 2 (Cloudwalker) shouldn't be nullified unlike most other travel abilities (including void sling) and beats walking on the wires. You can also subsume Dispensary and equip Equilibrium or craft many Large Squad Energy Restores in case transference/Zenurik Wellspring are nullified.

14 hours ago, (PSN)TheVagabong said:

if you play solo and he grabs you its all over and he can chain-grab you after you revive

The Ropalolyst can still grab you in cloud mode but iirc you'll be invulnerable for the duration of the ability.