Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Demolyst is now just another immune HP sink

Enialyx

19 hours ago, aswitz87 said:

Literally only one enemy type that you might have to use guns for (I just used Valkyr claws).  If you are just standing shooting and getting board that’s your fault for standing shooting.

> "Literally only one enemy type"

> Half the spawning corpus units are nullifiers.

Wow, what game have you been playing?

4 hours ago, z3roblade said:

> "Literally only one enemy type"

> Half the spawning corpus units are nullifiers.

Wow, what game have you been playing?

Less than ten percent are nullifiers.  Stop falling prey to your own cognitive assumptions.

And even nullies are not a guaranteed gun only.  Some powers (like hydroids artillery) can pop the bubble.

They are also usually avoidable even if you don’t want to fire a single shot for some reason.

2 hours ago, aswitz87 said:

Less than ten percent are nullifiers.

I don't know how you get 10%, since most of the corpus missions I run usually have half the units with bubbles, no matter which mission. I guess you're lucky.

Actually today, I got a small bubble growing in a bigger one, while in a maxed one, with 4 around it. Should've screenshotted it... 😑

1 hour ago, z3roblade said:

I don't know how you get 10%, since most of the corpus missions I run usually have half the units with bubbles, no matter which mission. I guess you're lucky.

Actually today, I got a small bubble growing in a bigger one, while in a maxed one, with 4 around it. Should've screenshotted it... 😑

I’ve been definitely seen the odd growing bubbles being much larger than normal.  Maybe eximus units have larger bubbles?  Maybe another bug...

I get my ten percent from testing.  It varies and I’ve only recorded the numbers from a half dozen missions so I can totally picture it being higher, just not as high as half.  

Edited by aswitz87
Dumb autocorrect

• 2 years later...