Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why am i hatred by the game?

General.D

Question

2weeks ago , my in game chat got suspended bause i said ''<Removed>'' while mentionting [DE] Kick Bot in region chat , but when i tried other words like <removed>, <removed> etc not banned WHY IS THE WORD ''<removed>'' BANS ME , after 1 week of patient , today i typed ''<removed>'' again without mentioning anybody and it got me banned again.....*Sigh* i need halp i want to talk to my warframe friends if u want see image add me on discord @Ayana#1846 i cant upload it here for some reasons

Edited by Letter13
Racist slurs removed

14 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, General.D said:

i cant upload it here for some reasons

Its because you're doing it wrong. I don't want to see the picture.

• You have to upload the image (to Discord/Imgur etc) and paste the Image URL here.

You used a word that is obviously ban worthy. Just because you changed the letters does not mean you are allowed to say it. If you cannot be sensible you don't deserve to access the chat. Perhaps DE will help you by extending your ban? That tends to happen when someone is obviously being silly and then complains about there being repercussions.

Hi,

Posting racist slurs will result in a 7 day ban from the chat at a minimum.

Racism is something we will not tolerate. If you feel that you absolutely must be able to act in a racist manner, then perhaps the Warframe community is not the right place for you.

Locking.

• Like 2