Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Roomba Customization?

Hatred

Hello Community,

so... I came up with a thought thanks to a YouTuber who goes under the name "Michael Reeves".
Since we got the Corpus Roombas now, I was thinking about a customization we could use by any chance?
Like, for example: Different colors which could be made to fit the actual color of insides of the ship,
or such as.... a Roomba which does noises or screams when bumping into stuff? 🙂
Like we have the Moa Emotion Modules. 😄

This is where I got the idea from:

Thanks for taking your time & hope this gets considered a "good" idea. 🙂

why stop there? with enough support, we could make Roombas into full blown companions! just imagine having your very own "War Roomba" that scoots alongside you firing at enemies! they could even have melee weapons, spinning sawblades and spikes, etc. like in one of my favourite old TV shows, Robot Wars (though you could probably guess that!) and of course, they would be fully customizable: change the paint colour, give it an ornament on top, stuff like that.

I would call mine the "Doomba" and give it a shotgun and Chainsaw attachments and it would go around blasting kneecaps and cutting through shins like a Lightsaber through warm butter! it would be stupidly fast and coloured Dark Green, like a certain FPS protagonist we all know and love..

you cannot tell me you wouldn't want this...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

imagine how do the 100 roomba guy feel if all the roomba start screaming in the room...

This would be madness... but cool at the same time.. 🙂

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

why stop there? with enough support, we could make Roombas into full blown companions! just imagine having your very own "War Roomba" that scoots alongside you firing at enemies! they could even have melee weapons, spinning sawblades and spikes, etc. like in one of my favourite old TV shows, Robot Wars (though you could probably guess that!) and of course, they would be fully customizable: change the paint colour, give it an ornament on top, stuff like that.

I would call mine the "Doomba" and give it a shotgun and Chainsaw attachments and it would go around blasting kneecaps and cutting through shins like a Lightsaber through warm butter! it would be stupidly fast and coloured Dark Green, like a certain FPS protagonist we all know and love..

I actually didnt think that far ahead lol.
"TheKillingVacuum" would be a good name for a companion.

On 2019-06-01 at 1:41 AM, MacKerris said:

there are no roombas.......they're domestics

On 2019-06-01 at 10:53 AM, Ren_xd said:

Just imagine a roomba in your ship which suddenly wants to hunt you down. 😧

On 2019-06-01 at 1:41 AM, MacKerris said:

there are no roombas.......they're domestics

oh...I'm not paying 100 plat to put a corpus on my ship...

On 2019-05-31 at 11:31 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

l-32757-nope-even-i-dont-want-this-one.j