The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Darvo is the Lotus' younger brother. His position was obtained by nepotism, which clearly means the Lotus is just another despot. Also I know for a fact that Darvo hasn't been able to hold down a job his entire life. His position at the market is one looked on with disdain by the Corpus who really run the show. He is openly mocked in their ranks as a bungler and a lickspittle (they don't necessarily disapprove of the latter, but they prefer more finesse).

Edited by Yorinar

Additions:

Darvo has emerged to offer discounted goods to the Tenno... he lurks in the Market.

Fixes:

Fix for Unranked Fusion Cores being offered as a mission reward.

Fix for Turkish Players unable to join in-progress missions.

Fix for motion blur in Syandana.

Fix for Gear Blueprints being sold for more credits than they cost.

Fix for crash that could occur when viewing Arsenal while mission is starting.

we still need a fix: Some1 needs to solve corpus milenium question------_------- whos the robot

Nice.

Still, I think Nekros' 3rd skill should be replaced with a life-siphon.

because you don't have any skill to tell when a multi kill just happened and to press 3 to get the loot? people are so lazy they want everything done for them, reduce that gimmie this.. people its a game play it learn it love it. get some skill.

After patch I went online, into dojo, out, then I have noticed that I cannot expel offline clan members - there were no online ones to test it on them :) so... anyways, the popup appears that asks if I really want to expel the person but pressing yes brings no results apart from the popup disappearing - the names stay in the roster.

I'm a clan master who became one through promotion. There is only 1 person with such rights around (the other clan master), the ones I've wanted to expel were 1-3rd ranked members.

Is this normal - or did anyone else encounter this at all?

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

So wait, lemme get this straight.

All this time, the "Market" is the Corpus selling to Tenno.

The Corpus are also selling to the Grineer (hence, the Fomorian event).

The Corpus also use and sell "Security".

Therefore:

The Corpus creates Quantity Supply by manufacturing and selling commodities. The commodities themselves (also the sold Warframes themselves) are given Optimal Marginal Utility by the Corpus by Marketing them to Competing Market Segments. The Corpus aggregates this utility by supplementing Internal Utility via "Security".  The rise in Marginal Utility inflates Marginal Demand and Quantity Demand. With the Ceteris Paribus concept, Shifts in Quantity Demand would consequently create shifts in Quantity Supply and a higher Equilibrium Price would be achieved.

As a Major in Business doing my Master's Thesis, I approve of this business model. I'm taking off my Pendragon helmet and putting on that thick metal box on my head.

Yey, after this patch i lose my Nekros Blueprint, so i can't start the build now, need to farm again 100 000 Credit (not so big deal, but this annoys me) and start it later and play with him later. Before this, my friend have a problem like me, he lose all Frost Prime components, and build it again, 1 patch later he received back all, so he can build 2 Frost Prime. Pls fix it fast or return the credit back (have some mod what have some expensive fusion price at the end). And i guess thx for the crash fix.