Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time-gated events that rely on new gameplay systems need to start at least one or two weeks AFTER a Mainline major patch is deployed

notNSANE

1 hour ago, 40PE said:

No. Op is right, RopaLOList was bugged AF.

Worse ... Boss... Fight... Ever in the history of WF.

1 hour ago, 40PE said:

Are you a D.E. worker? You can't be serious. Are you talking about RopaLOList?

The first few days when I did the event, EVERY TIME it was stuck, not getting damaged, disappeared and appeared on somewhere else due to stuck, fall through the ground, etc, etc.

It was like an alpha state, not even beta.

This event is unworthy for WF, no, cancel that.... This Hastily put out event was unworthy for WF.

Except that... The OP wasn't talking about the Ropalolyst AT ALL!

It even mentions "new gamemode", which is referred to the Disruption gamemode.

Ropalolyst isn't even in the event to begin with. Yes, it's buggy, but that's not that OP and the other were talking about. Really, did you check what was the thread talking about?

1 hour ago, 40PE said:

Are you a D.E. worker? You can't be serious. Are you talking about RopaLOList?

The first few days when I did the event, EVERY TIME it was stuck, not getting damaged, disappeared and appeared on somewhere else due to stuck, fall through the ground, etc, etc.

It was like an alpha state, not even beta.

This event is unworthy for WF, no, cancel that.... This Hastily put out event was unworthy for WF.

I’d suggest you understand the original post before picking holes in the replies. A new assassination is not an event. Hostile Mergers is the event, which as detailed wasn’t buggy. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

don't bother engaging with him, he's probably just a troll trying to start a argument

Very true. Although I do like to call them out at least once as the replies are often amusing. 

dunno

i've got wisp after 5 runs on Rololopolololyst and won't fight it anymore 🙂

i've got 1k and 4k event rewards in a week mostly cause of my lazyness.

and this was hmm... playable i think?

what other events i forgot?

4 hours ago, Chewarette said:

The event was extremely playable though. There were a few exploits but ... you... didn't have to use exploits to reach the 4k goal (or event reach 100k if you wanted to), you know ?

You're acting as if the game mode was unplayable until the last few days. It wasn't.

Playable ? 

A few days ago the demolysts were still appearing out of the blue right next to the Defense objective.... one shotting it within seconds.... immune to war frame abilities, Blinds, Staggers and Knock Downs.... I suppose if you Squat right on top of the Defense target then you can one shot it beyond that it was still broken as far as im concerned. 

59 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Playable ? 

A few days ago the demolysts were still appearing out of the blue right next to the Defense objective.... one shotting it within seconds.... immune to war frame abilities, Blinds, Staggers and Knock Downs.... I suppose if you Squat right on top of the Defense target then you can one shot it beyond that it was still broken as far as im concerned. 

Never encountered that, ever.  Which suggests that that actually happening is rare. 

"Works perfectly 95+% of the time" is playable just fine.

For that matter, rarely losing one or even two Conduits due to bugs is barely even an issue, it doesn't fail the mission, worst case scenario is that you pull from A or B instead of C and might have a negative modifier for a single round.

I think a better question to ask is why does any content have to end at ALL?

Having time sensitive content has the exact opposite effect devs are usually going for. Instead of people sucking it up and playing more often or when they don't want to, they just quit and Come back later when the event is over and no longer Important.

All it really accomplishes is creating a false sense of exclusivity for the tryhards that consume every table scrap of content like it's a gift from Jesus. The rest of us are content playing better games until a new shiny comes along.

I'm tired of seeing this cycle:

1. DE releases new gameplay with an event.
  2. There's a game breaker on the first 2 days
  3. People get anxious and and suffer from heavy neural trauma because they think they'll never finish the event.
  4. The event lasts for at least one week.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb notNSANE:

I'm tired of this. Tired of having to wait and wait and wait until the very last day of an event so maybe the fixes actually rolled in and I can actually try to rush and complete the event. 

Dude, srsly? 

Edited by Birkenhoff