Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower the Profit-Taker quest requirement to Rank 3 Solaris United

Woedenberg

[spoilers]
I've maxed out Rank 5 Solaris United standing, started the quest and waited people to join in to help for 30 minutes and nothing.

Took a look at the Steam achievements for the Solaris United Rank 5, only 1% of the playerbase have reached it.. Don't you guys think it's a waste of development to hold this quest only to people who maxed out the Solaris United at Rank 5? 
hAweAb2.png

Could be only Rank 3 like the Eidolon hunt quest and for the Orb mother just 4. I've been trying for a while to take down the profit-taker but with few people allowed to do the quest like this, i can't (and yes, i do have some good gear). And if the issue is to try to tell the player that he needs high level mods and equipment to do it, just say it out loud in the quest as a tip, because the current way isn't really working.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Woedenberg said:

Took a look at the Steam achievements for the Solaris United Rank 5, only 1% of the playerbase have reached it..

It's not 1% of the playerbase, it's 1% of people who downloaded the game and started it once.

The actual percentage should should be above 10% and is probably even higher than that.

RLPSqDC.png

2 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

It's not 1% of the playerbase, it's 1% of people who downloaded the game and started it once.

The actual percentage should should be above 10% and is probably even higher than that.

RLPSqDC.png

Seriously. Only 63.3% of the steam playerbase has even solved a single cipher.

Using Steam's percentage is not a good metric to go by.

Immediately, you already have to remove 43.6% of that 100% apparently 43.6% couldn't even find one mod.

Further on, only 19% acquired TWO warframes? So maybe we should really only be looking at 19% of whose being tallied in there, though only 17.1% even hit MR1.

Only 2.3% made a zaw, only 0.8% made a moa, but yet 1.1% unlocked the Grand Master (MR30) achievement? (lol)

And these are only those that use Steam at all for Warframe, which only further skews the data there.

So when taking into account what looks more as the "active" playerbase, that 1.1% that you are citing is actually much, much higher, and hitting max rank in Solaris United is a pretty low-bar of entry to fight the Profit Taker.

Totally agree that the Vox Solaris missions should unlock halfway through the Solaris United grind, that way the Vox could play off the United bounties to collect torroids for standing instead of needing to wander aimlessly between ranks or do bounties you've already completed a million times to max out and serve no other purpose.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

And these are only those that use Steam at all for Warframe, which only further skews the data there.

You forgot the additional: no achievement sync. I have Steam achievements for reaching MR26, but not MR1. Steam achievements are just completely unreliable.

OP, I don’t play in North America. I have never had an issue with finding people for it. You can always try recruiting chat - most people would be using that, not the matchmaking. That’s the sensible thing to do. Being ,ax rank is a fine requirement.

1 hour ago, Woedenberg said:

Not everyone plays in North America, that is probably the biggest playerbase. I'm from South America and have this issue a Lot.

I don't play in North America either... mines EU. 

Based on what you've just said the issue is your location, not the actual requirements. 

Have you considered changing your location in the settings?