Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Kavat

Lyger02

Question

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, affropiaf said:

there are only 2 kavat breed, unless u want a specific tail / ears , just forgot about the imprints

This...you have a 50/50 shot at a smeeta.  Imprints are a time saver...kinda...farm 10 genetic codes from the derelict vs finding a seller haggling then making the trade.

But it's still 50/50.  Synoid Hammer anyone?

I breed kavats to sell.   For me Smeeta are like 75-80% chance.  Adarza kavats are alot rarer.   Not alot of demand anymore though so I havent made any in awhile.   Plus I had like 20+ kubrow eggs so I started growing those lol.  My last 2 kavats were smeeta/adarza.   

yellow energy is the most common energy color in my opinion also.   If you get anything other than yellow try to get more plat for it =P.

People shouldnt really care about the price of imprints.  Whatever you pay for a pet you can turn around and make your own imprints from it and sell it for the exact same price you paid and get your money back.....

Le 06/06/2019 à 21:09, (PS4)BattleCry1791 a dit :

This...you have a 50/50 shot at a smeeta.  Imprints are a time saver...kinda...farm 10 genetic codes from the derelict vs finding a seller haggling then making the trade.

But it's still 50/50.  Synoid Hammer anyone?

Ballistica prime >>>>>>>>> Synoid Hammer (just sayin')