Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please don't extend the Nightwave off season

dimerapis

Nightwave has finished, but the Alert System will not recover.

This raises the difficulty of obtaining items acquired by the Alert System, and hinders the game progress of players.

Nitan Extract has a low probability of obtaining it, but it’s not realistic.

Aura Mod and Vauban blueprints are not available.

It’s not enough with a Gift From The Lotus.

Immediate action is necessary.

Edited by dimekikko
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vaeldious said:

I vote to rename it Nitain Extinct, make it tradable between players, and have it drop (from Saturn, of course) and decay at the same rate Are-Gone does.

No... some of us actually stockpiled some nitain before and during nightwave 1, I don't want my forethought and common sense to go to waste. 

1 hour ago, dimekikko said:

Nightwave has finished, but the Alert System will not recover.

This raises the difficulty of obtaining items acquired by the Alert System, and hinders the game progress of players.

Nitan Extract has a low probability of obtaining it, but it’s not realistic.

Aura Mod and Vauban blueprints are not available.

It’s not enough with a Gift From The Lotus.

Immediate action is necessary.

Immediate action is necessary for sure! My kids love this game and are new at it. They need these resources. When are they going to drop the next chapter? Anyone know?

11 hours ago, LSG501 said:

No... some of us actually stockpiled some nitain before and during nightwave 1, I don't want my forethought and common sense to go to waste. 

But sometime they do, look at cetus amp arcanes...

4 hours ago, Test-995 said:

But sometime they do, look at cetus amp arcanes...

did you even look at what I was replying to....

1 hour ago, Steel_Rook said:

Well, that's why you shouldn't gate important resources behind seasonal events. Again - why is Nitain in Nightwave and not a rare resource of its own?

Technically it isn't gated behind a seasonal event, it's just incredibly hard to get from the caches on relevant maps...

You also have ghoul purge which while an event is so predictable it's literally every other week lol.

Edited by LSG501

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Technically it isn't gated behind a seasonal event, it's just incredibly hard to get from the caches on relevant maps...

Right, right. But that's kind of my point, though - rejigger drop rates to make existing sources more reliable and take Nitain out of Nightwave entirely. That still leaves you with plenty of other cosmetics and useful items in the system while at the same time streamlining resources a little bit. I've mentioned this elsewhere, but just offer Nitain at a drop rate of 50%/75%/100% for East/Medium/Hard Rotation C Resource Caches. It already shows up in some of them at a rate of 2%.

• Like 1

Seriously this thing is getting on my nerves. Alerts removed, random during-mission-challenges removed as well, nightwave added to compensate, for like 2 seconds, then 90% time no nightwave. Get it fixed. BTW how many of you are also disgusted that we got trolled big time before nightwave ended by the devs sending the stupid wolf after us in every mission who didnt leave until we all died? Probably not a big problem for some OP guys in the game, but for a regular Joe that was completely outrageous. Get rekt permanently and then nightwave gone.

Im so glad I played WF before and have experienced the wonderful alert system and mission challenges. Im still using my old alert Nitain now, but supplies are running low.

TL:DR: if NW 2 takes too much time, add alerts until its done.

Edited by MaxTunnerX