Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane lucky streak

CoolYoshi97

In the past month or so, I have got some of the luckiest runs in the game. (That I’ve seen) 

Wolf Sledge print and two handles after ten runs on the alert, as well as discovering how to fix the Door Glitch (sometimes)

About 15 Lith runs to try to get an uncommon weapon part, followed by a random transmutation that dropped a condition overload. This run was right around the daily reset, so I got double Simaris points.

The luckiest run: Mot Relic run for 15 minutes. Two Mesa Prime parts, a Vor spawn, the discovery of an out of map glitch involving host migration, finding a random willing to trade me a mod I needed for a part I didn’t, and a stalker spawn at the 15 minute mark. I finished the trade and stumbled into a random C4 Radshare. I now have 3/4 Mesa and Chroma Prime in exchange for a Zephyr Prime BP.

What are your luckiest runs in Warframe?

P.S. You can fix the door glitch with punch through on alerts like the Wolf alert

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Beware... The RNGod giveth, but also taketh. You'll pay him dearly for all that luck, boy! None shall escape his judement!

Don’t worry, before I got that Chroma part, I went through 14 Radiants in a 2 hour survival. It took me 2 weeks to get a Braton Prime Reciever, but one run to get a Zephyr Prime BP. My luck is really weird.

Edited by CoolYoshi97
Removing Pic

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Beware... The RNGod giveth, but also taketh. You'll pay him dearly for all that luck, boy! None shall escape his judement!

For+the+glory+of+satan+of+course+_5634b5

He feels lucky now. Hahaha wait til the RNG god decides to strave lady luck then you will feel the hatred for the RNG bastard like the rest of us.

He doesnt know we were all there at one point

He doesnt know.

*crying to myself*

I'd say getting all Hildryn parts in my first 3 Exploiter runs along with the shocking step ephemera. It was just at the right time aswell because I had events that needed attention in Black Desert atm so wasnt all that into grinding for Hilda.

Last time I played, I decided to buy a few transmute cores from Simaris and try transmuting for Quick Thinking. Wanted one for a long time, but the drop chances are so bad transmutation seemed to be my only realistic chance at it. I wasn't even out of transmute cores (I bought 8-10?) and got Quick Thinking already, along with a mod I've never heard of before: Rapid Resilience. Decided to use up all my remaining cores to push my luck a little further, and I got another copy of Rapid Resilience! Checked the Wiki, the drop chances are rather nonexistent for that one too.