Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Apparently there is a problem with twitch, where if too many people are watching there will be an overload in the server that will possibly disconnect your account after you get a drop. So basically you have to un-link and re-link you twitch and warframe accounts everytime you get a drop, to ensure you can get another drop.   

Officially DE says that they have sent out all the drops, and they say if you didn't get Nekros, the problem was possibly there was an overload in the twitch servers caused of all the views, that disconnected accounts after getting a drop. So if you wanted Nekros, you had to have un-linked and then re-linked your account after getting the ephemera.  

And doesn't look like DE is going to do anything to sovle the problem of people not getting Nekros, just telling people to make sure their twitch account is linked in thet future, which is bull cause you can't tell if twitch and warframe are connected even if your warframe account says it's linked, it could be disconnected and you wouldn't know it. Which is what seem to have happen to alot of people during tennocon.   

17 hours ago, Amunre81 said:

Yeah but REDTEXT said yesterday that ALL twitchdrops were delivered ahead of schedule... so who is right?!

Well have those people checked twitch to see if the account is linked before asking DE.

Oh red text did? Is this in an official area I missed it?

Long story short wait a week and check to see if you linked accounts. If you really want to go above and beyond look at what the requirements are and don’t just think you kinda were close.

then contact DE this way we cut down there load and help goes to those who need it.

Oh, trust me, this is the same bs that they spout every time this comes up. There was an Aura Forma drop for the last Prime Time that everyone on Mixer stated not receiving. I talked to support and made a forum post about it and nothing has been done about it. I hate to say it, but they do not really care about it as most of the time it is a small part of the base that has any issues with it. I wish you the best in trying resolve this issue.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)MMrSunrise said:

DE said that all Drops have been sent out, which is obviosly a lie because I and a bunch of players didnt received it and it seems like they are not going to fix the Problem

There is no problem, they've already explained multiple times that it'll take up a week for everyone to get it. If you don't have it after this Saturday, then you can start complaining and asking support. Right now, we're still within the drop window.

Same problem here...i was watching with my buddy on twitch.. and he got it right after the 30min in on Tennolive 2019 stream @ 6pm. Now we both live in the same country and watched it together...yet i don't get one. Besides that, i also had Mixer on because the chat was overloaded and laggin the vid so i switch some times between streams. I watched it from 12am to 6pm and afterwards it was like 8pm because people in the chat were still going bonkers with spamming !necrosprime (it's Nekros... 😕 ). I have screenshots to show and i will.. I will wait until this weekend..then im going to mail them in one way or another. I specially bought the Nekros Irkalla Collection because just for this drop,so it's a big sham(e) if i don't get what i was promised. The lotus ephemera looks cool, the content was great... all and all very awesome stream, very stoked about stuff.. but a big letdown in the end..though i keep my fingers crossed. Greetz Tenno.

https://imgur.com/a/lwHI0LR#Xt0WqNe

Edited by (PS4)CaliguIa

I was watching with my buddy on twitch.. and he got it right after the 30min in on Tennolive 2019 stream @ 6pm. Now we both live in the same country and watched it together...yet i don't get one. Besides that, i also had Mixer on because the chat was overloaded and lagging the vid so i switch some times between streams. I watched it from 12am to 6pm and afterwards it was like 8pm ET. ( For me that is 2:00am , but i kept the stream on until 4:00am..don't ask why) because people in the chat were still going bonkers with spamming !necrosprime (it's Nekros... 😕 ). I have screenshots to show and i will.. I will wait until this weekend..then i'm going to mail in one way or another. I specially bought the Nekros Irkalla Collection just for this drop,so it's a big sham(e) if i don't get what i was promised. The lotus ephemera looks cool, the content was great... all and all a very awesome stream, very stoked about stuff.. but a big letdown in the end..though i keep my fingers crossed. Greetz a Tenno.

PS: If you want more proof of me or my buddy (who strangely had 2 Nekros prime because he already had one, which he's just gonna sell because of the slot ofcourse.)..let me know. All i want you or them to do is 1: Respond   2: Keep the promise that's made    3: Keep making awesome content! and    4: Check out this link and see what makes me question this all in the first place. I heard all drops have been delivered...yet i don't see mine.

https://imgur.com/a/lwHI0LR#Xt0WqNe

3 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Well have those people checked twitch to see if the account is linked before asking DE.

Oh red text did? Is this in an official area I missed it?

Long story short wait a week and check to see if you linked accounts. If you really want to go above and beyond look at what the requirements are and don’t just think you kinda were close.

then contact DE this way we cut down there load and help goes to those who need it.

Since I got the lotus ephemera right away I think it's fair to say my Twitch-account is linked, yes. And yes I watched the whole tennocon-live (basicly their tennocon devstream) shabang from start to finish, so yes I got my 30 minutes, and NO I didn't mute the stream. So I fullfiled all the REQUIRMENTS.

And Redtext is a DE Dev-tool IN warframe... so YES it is official.

Oh yeah still nothing.

• Like 1

The tennocon issue with drops at this point is the least of my concerns. I have submitted a few tickets the most recent regarding the fact that they have listed my user platform as PC, spoiler it isnt... Im on Switch.. the Nekros Drop and Ephemera Drop I will miss... but what concerns me is when I emailed I heard back they checked and the drops are present in my PC account... So i submitted a seperate ticket... if any DE happens upon this maybe help ? please ? at this point i feel like im being ignored because they assume its about the nekros thing... i really dont care anymore it would have been nice but im more worried about a hack... Ive always gotten all my drops in the past so this most recent issue has me nervous...