Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

56 minutes ago, Taverius said:

Um, my Monkey King Prime doesn't have a staff. No exalted weapon on him. Not sure if I should contact support or make a bug report 🤪

I'm thinking maybe you forgot, -as I do at times, that his "4" won't unlock until you reach rank 10. Of course I may be wrong; in which case, we may have a missing tail

No, as in, in the arsenal there is no exalted weapon. at all.

Le Edit: NVM, I did one round of normal Sanctuary Onstalught, iron staff prime was in the results screen and in the arsenal when I returned. Some kinda display bug.

If only all the primes unlock each the warframe background stories such as Excalibur Umbra's background. Dailies quest will expire for a due period such as "wolf of Saturn Six"  applied on each Primed warframe....via algorithm or maybe random dailies to know their secrets and background . In addition, yall could include what most of the warframe have gone thru back in the orokin era or pre-orokin on how orokin culture was formed.... thru phases of dailies 

35 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Well that was expected since the only prime syandana with channeling was Citadella Prime which came with vauban. I wonder why they never have channeling on the armor sets or any other prime accessories. Kinda a bummer. 

I guess for the newer ones after Mirage's Atavist they just have trouble ideating what to add to them to make them feel special.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

I guess for the newer ones after Mirage's Atavist they just have trouble ideating what to add to them to make them feel special.

Well for the Narvarr shoulder pieces they could add like a mystical fire inside to make it look like some kind of torch and for Imugi they could make the metal cage on the shoulders move or have some kind of energy effect ark on them. If they need feedback I'd be happy to give them some.

11 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

What it look like when moving? Is it just unnoticeable?

I've noticed the particle effect and plasma rays don't work unless standing still. 

However there is a glowing effect in and around the waist line of your frame when it's equipped. And that's always on. 

@[DE]Helen Just a thingie, but is it possible to add to the Prime Access page the colors that come with the Kubrow Genemasking kit? 🙏 I know Corrupted Gold is one, but have no idea on the others.

This is something (the lack of listing) that already had to be corrected with the Kavat one with Zephyr's PA, so I am surprised it's happened again 😅

40 minutes ago, (PS4)KromeAssassin666 said:

Just wish we in the UK could get access the same day as in the US, we always have to wait till Tuesday. It would be nice if DE could try and speak to Sony about this, we feel a tad undervalued in the UK, we pay the same price as everywhere else but HAVE to wait 24hrs, it's beyond frustrating 

The Spain PlayStation store correctly displays me the Prime Access. Since it's the same product for the SIEE territories these links should work:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP2097-CUSA00106_00-EPA0740000000000

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP2097-CUSA00106_00-EPA0750000000000

On 2019-07-06 at 5:12 PM, DeMonkey said:

Bought it. Immediately. Before the game finished updating.

Just wanted to say thank you for supporting the game.

Development of awesome concepts and the continued success of the game is all thanks to awesome people like you.

When the devs know their community will back them financially out of love, rather than having to resort to petty cash grabs (like loot boxes/surprise mechanics) they're given freedom to focus on more user friendly content.

This game is free because we pay. Ironic, isn't it?

6 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

@[DE]Helen Just a thingie, but is it possible to add to the Prime Access page the colors that come with the Kubrow Genemasking kit? 🙏 I know Corrupted Gold is one, but have no idea on the others.

This is something (the lack of listing) that already had to be corrected with the Kavat one with Zephyr's PA, so I am surprised it's happened again 😅

@SangoV99

Quoting myself because I've looked up the colors that came with this (compared with screenies I took before buying): Derelict White, Tidal Blue (this is to be used in both, Secondary and Tertiary) and Corrupted Gold.

On 2019-07-06 at 6:20 PM, (XB1)Herz93 said:

And now it cost 10 money more that's sucks. 

On xbox idk the others 

Try $103 Canadian! I'm sorry DE, but I will never buy another Prime Access at this price. $85 was already a steep ask for a frame and two weapons without getting the 90 day boosters, at $103.... well, I won't be buying these again. 

12 hours ago, sir_deadlock said:

When the devs know their community will back them financially out of love, rather than having to resort to petty cash grabs (like loot boxes/surprise mechanics) they're given freedom to focus on more user friendly content.

This game is free because we pay. Ironic, isn't it?

Oh I love DE, but I don't love the cash grab for the New Price for Prime Access in Canada. It went from $84 including tax to now $103 plus tax. I think they've been smoking some of our fine Canadian products if they think most people will pay that for A WARFRAME and two Pretty Mehhh weapons. . 

Archived