Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I not be interrupted every 2 minutes on the plains?

TheSquidNextDoor

Question

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

That's why I stopped giving advise and instead asked of their progress, which isn't very far.

Because all the things I mentioned do in fact help with their situation, but are hardly achieveable in short time. 

Although Ignis is pretty easy to get. They just need a clan and they are done. OP is at least MR 5 (War Within), You adivse to Loki yourself and Atterax is MR 2 (and no you don't need Memestrike)

They do help, a lot of things can help. I can also suggest OP to get Octavia instead coz she can be invisible while the mallet takes care of the enemies but that wouldn't be achievable in one go (with their current state at least).
Loki isn't that difficult to farm, I advised Loki just so the OP can have an option if they would rather want a stealth frame, which is pretty handy to have to complete spy missions easily (for newbies).
IDK why you have to bring memestrike, I didn't say anything about memestrike O,o
And I said some weapon. Opticor is MR14, ignis needs a forma and I bet OP is pretty low on forma too. 
OP can go the killing route or the hide-and-run route, and honestly I think the hide-and-run route would be the easiest route they can take. (And even when we're well equipped we'd rather just avoid the enemies than waste time killing them only for them to respawn after a while).

18 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

I can also suggest OP to get Octavia instead

You don't understand what I was trying to say in my comment. Ofc OP can't get Opticor. That's why I was beginning to ask instead of giving examples. They were just like "here, these help but I don't know if you can get them because there is too less information given to help accordingly".

Loki isn't that difficult to farm,

If you only have Mag and Oberon they can become an obstacle since one of the Hyenas can magnetize their sorrouding and such make the frames glass cannons.

IDK why you have to bring memestrike

Sometimes, people who like to critisize me, use such small flaws in my posts to debate.

@TheSquidNextDoor

My advise is still:

• go back and farm new frames (Frost or Gara, Rhino, Excalibur, Nova and Loki from Bosses and get Limbo from his Quest). This way you have a suitable frame for every kind of mission
  • get more slots (by trading Prime stuff and mods or buying Plat)
  • get a better variety of weapons. I advise some AoE weapons. There are many choices

Better than grinding for Chroma Prime, I'll suggest Mesa Prime. I pretty much like her for PoE and Vallis. Press 4 and all enemies are dead. Your 3 has damage reduction and insures her survivability. She also is very mobile.

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Better than grinding for Chroma Prime, I'll suggest Mesa Prime. I pretty much like her for PoE and Vallis. Press 4 and all enemies are dead. Your 3 has damage reduction and insures her survivability. She also is very mobile.

Now maybe its just me but I just could never make Mesa work for me during bounties. 

Nezha is on the other hand was amazing. I think its because he's self Sufficient and Mesa isn't.

If you don’t want to be bothered, 1. Slaughter everything first, 2. ESPECIALLY those little seeker drones. They call reinforcements. If the beacon gets shot, you’re screwed.

Personal experience from trying to fish without having to bring god damn Nidus.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Now maybe its just me but I just could never make Mesa work for me during bounties. 

Dunno what you are doing wrong

I cast my 2 and 3 and jump around until I find enemies on my Radar, then I hit 4 while in the air and keep RMB pressed (this let's you make an Aim Glide while Peacemaker) and all enemies are dead within 50 meters.

Cannot say any other things. Even works on my unforma'd alt accounts' normal Mesa in 20 solo rounds Disruption

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I cast my 2 and 3 and jump around until I find enemies on my Radar, then I hit 4 while in the air and keep RMB pressed (this let's you make an Aim Glide while Peacemaker) and all enemies are dead within 50 meters.

Energy Buddy.... didn't have energy to run around with 2 & 3 up all times...

10 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Squad_Energy_Restore_(Medium)

Mediums are so cheap (Ferrite, Alloy) no one can make a sensible point why not to spam them if needed.

Plus Energizing Dash (Rank 4 gives already maxed Energy/sec)

Yeah I was crafting A Kavat Incubator Upgrade segment around that time.... I didn't have any alloy plates... also 4000 Credits per Restore was pretty Steep.

16 hours ago, TheSquidNextDoor said:

So, I'm out doing conservation work and I swear every 2 minutes I get swarmed by grineer foot soldiers, dargyns, thumpers and/or ghouls.

How do I stop this happening?

Loki or Loki Prime is your friend.

Enemy can't see you they can't attack you.

I always do conservation work with loki prime so 99.9% of the time I get perfect captures and can go about my work without enemy hassles.

Have fun and may RNG be forever  in your favor.