The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Let’s keep this non political 

On 2024-07-19 at 12:40 PM, TeaHands said:

Finally get approved for life changing medicine.

It has to be delivered through FedEx.

It has to be delivered through F E D E X

I T H A S T O B E D E L I V E R E D T H R O U G H FFFFFFFEEEEEEDDDDEEEEXXXXX

Scream Losing It GIF by AIDES

Edit: Medicine arrived, FedEx was only pretty late.

FedEx sucks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cleesus said:

I’ve never heard of that 

European carrier. Trying to be fastest and cheapest on the market, and, well, you get what you pay for. Once they even dumped my packages at the wrong adress, and the postal service had to pick them up for me. Totally garbage company, and my security setup even goes off when I try their web page.

No problem with FedEx, though.

Here's hoping TeaHands feels better.

• Like 1

On 2024-07-24 at 5:11 PM, Yrkul said:

European carrier. Trying to be fastest and cheapest on the market, and, well, you get what you pay for. Once they even dumped my packages at the wrong adress, and the postal service had to pick them up for me. Totally garbage company, and my security setup even goes off when I try their web page.

No problem with FedEx, though.

Sounds like us FedEx they will toss your package anywhere. I remember they delivered my tv to the wrong address in college

I'm trying to decide if I'm a mad genius or just...accidentally genius.

Over on Facebook, I help out in a handful of Warframe fan groups as a moderator/admin and every single one of those groups has a rule that you can't block the modmin team.  No big deal, except, I'm in other groups as well, not just Warframe ones and I'm running into Warframe group members in the wilds of Facebook groups.  Some have seen this as an opportunity as we are equals in that groups eyes, only to come to the frustrating realization that, even though we are in a different group with different rules, they still can't block me because it would violate the rules of the Warframe groups.

And they can't just jump to another large Warframe group because there's a chance I'm either on the modmin team or friends with it.  A City of Heroes group mod called me a menace when they realized this. 

On the other hand, FedEx can be called fat ex, because "fed" means "fat" for me. Just like Woops (UPS), their delivery is just bleeerrrgghhh to deal with

• Like 1

5 days since the last post, with this story, vitory is mine!

I'm trying to farm brine shrimp for my fish. making the cysts eclode is being a challenge. Just Nothing. I'm using only a  little bit of the cysts with each test so I got a lot in reserve, but kinda infuriating, I'm following all steps too.

12 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

5 days since the last post, with this story, vitory is mine!

I'm trying to farm brine shrimp for my fish. making the cysts eclode is being a challenge. Just Nothing. I'm using only a  little bit of the cysts with each test so I got a lot in reserve, but kinda infuriating, I'm following all steps too.

Nice, oh yeah, I took your spot too

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

Ah Yojimbo...you know a song in that show is based off of Yojimbo's theme?? It sounds so cool man

I wouldn't know. Never was a Samurai Jack fan. Different age, different cultural background. Wasn't into most western animations past the classics, once I had access to japanese sources. Captain Harlock, Legend of Kamui, Macross... That kind of stuff.

On 2024-07-23 at 11:02 PM, Cleesus said:

FedEx sucks 

It really do, mainly the distribution center near me is soooo bad. Like 1 out of 3 packages delivered by them get transferred to a completely different state after hitting their center, which is pretty dang close to where I live too haha.

On 2024-07-24 at 4:11 PM, Yrkul said:

And I meant to send this earlier, but this comment did help when my initial reaction to the treatment was turning a little iffy. But it's 180'd and I've made huge improvements in my general health now and I can even partake in dairy again! So I am officially feeling a lot better, thank you for the thoughtful comment 😊

3 hours ago, TeaHands said:

And I meant to send this earlier, but this comment did help when my initial reaction to the treatment was turning a little iffy. But it's 180'd and I've made huge improvements in my general health now and I can even partake in dairy again! So I am officially feeling a lot better, thank you for the thoughtful comment 😊

That is good to hear. I've had several treatments turn out not to be worth the side effects, and a certain Pfizer product exacerbated several of my conditions, so I view new meds as a bit of a gamble at this time. But if it leads to a better life, I'm not going to scoff at it.

I do have a holistic approach to health and treatments, so I've got some pretty good results doing research on diet, supplements and exercise. Shed over 40kg, so I'm below my old combat weight again, through adjusting my macronutrient balance and time restricted eating. Reduced my blood pressure, simply by taking a potassium supplement. And I improved my bloodworks in general by adjusting everything from micronutrients to fiber intake. Still hampered by all the damage over the years, but it is getting a bit easier to get around again.

17 hours ago, Yrkul said:

That is good to hear. I've had several treatments turn out not to be worth the side effects, and a certain Pfizer product exacerbated several of my conditions, so I view new meds as a bit of a gamble at this time. But if it leads to a better life, I'm not going to scoff at it.

Oh yeah, I'm still going to be wary but so far there's vastly far more positives than negatives I've been experiencing, it just took about a week for my body to adjust to the treatment.

17 hours ago, Yrkul said:

I do have a holistic approach to health and treatments, so I've got some pretty good results doing research on diet, supplements and exercise. Shed over 40kg, so I'm below my old combat weight again, through adjusting my macronutrient balance and time restricted eating. Reduced my blood pressure, simply by taking a potassium supplement. And I improved my bloodworks in general by adjusting everything from micronutrients to fiber intake. Still hampered by all the damage over the years, but it is getting a bit easier to get around again.

That's definitely one of the better ways of handling your health imo, and it's something I'm easing myself into. The main issue I had before treatment was eating just about any sort of meat, fruit, or vegetable cause inflammation and swelling in my mouth and throat. Pretty much rice, potatoes, and salmon were the only foods that didn't give me trouble.

But I'm glad your seeing good improvements to your health! Sounds like you've put a lot of work into it and it's great you've been getting positive results, that's gotta feel rewarding.