Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, rand0mname said:

Oh. Adult Operator steals the horse from a Dax terminator and embarks on a journey of self-discovery.

Okkkeeeeeeey.

I have so many wtq from watching that, as someone in chat pointed out; Warframe version of Red Dead Redemption

Только что, Nova-IX сказал:

I have so many wtq from watching that, as someone in chat pointed out; Warframe version of Red Dead Redemption

WTF is a good way to describe that acid trip.

Can not wait to see what Oblivion character creation abomination my space kid will turn in.

Also, grown up, use weapons, no Void powers.

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

WTF is a good way to describe that acid trip.

Can not wait to see what Oblivion character creation abomination my space kid will turn in.

Also, grown up, use weapons, no Void powers.

Now that you point that out, i hope i can hide the face away else im gonna die on the inside every single time i see the face. Hopefully amps arent totally out of the window.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Ficeqst.png

How have I managed this? Am I the goodest boy that ever lived?

Dammit, you broke it with your kindness

Anyway, that dax soldier that riding the horse is a sentient to believed, if we remember hitting that warp storm pretty much it seems that little guy wearing the mask was able switch sides somehow and force us to make grown boy version to go to war as a human being.  It seems that this person is controlling the void power for sure in this story for if we use paradox this person is immortal and has the void power within.  This means the children in the ship in the void early must had an time altered, for theories is conclude possible matter for who knows for what goodness is forsaken but I am pretty sure that this is going be a $##! storm coming up.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

That was quick.

Probably shouldn't be surprised tho.

:clem:

Don't see this listed as an accessory, but I'll take it.

The Kubrow accessories are named after the Monk Wukong accompanied on Journey to the West. Now I can have the Monk accompany me. It's glorious.

Edited by DeMonkey

8 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Now that you point that out, i hope i can hide the face away else im gonna die on the inside every single time i see the face. Hopefully amps arent totally out of the window.

Mmm. I think we will be able to customize our adult Operators. Or riot. But the first cutscene will probably be the automatic age up.

5 минут назад, ChaoticEdge сказал:

Anyway, that dax soldier that riding the horse is a sentient to believed, if we remember hitting that warp storm pretty much it seems that little guy wearing the mask was able switch sides somehow and force us to make grown boy version to go to war as a human being.  It seems that this person is controlling the void power for sure in this story for if we use paradox this person is immortal and has the void power within.  This means the children in the ship in the void early must had an time altered, for theories is conclude possible matter for who knows for what goodness is forsaken but I am pretty sure that this is going be a $##! storm coming up.

I trust that you, as someone who exists in parallel dimension, are the one who can understand that paradox. So, I take your word on it, Discord.

Edited by rand0mname

28 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

:clem:

Don't see this listed as an accessory, but I'll take it.

The Kubrow accessories are named after the Monk Wukong accompanied on Journey to the West. Now I can have the Monk accompany me. It's glorious.

Our time is finally here.

By the way, do you know if those accessories work on the Helminth Charger? I got the access instantly but I can't play right now.

41 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Mmm. I think we will be able to customize our adult Operators. Or riot. But the first cutscene will probably be the automatic age up.

I trust that you, as someone who exists in parallel dimension, are the one who can understand that paradox. So, I take your word on it, Discord.

No, you wouldn't like paradox of me, he'll stoop very deep insanity, for he'll be your every day Joker (full on murder mode and not the smartest).  When it comes to paradox for there is always evil you version and probably way skills killing then you or probably just kill you just for the fun, trust me if you visit yourself in different version it won't be that type paradox for your paradox version either grow up insanity or could be great #$$ hat then anyone you met.  Also adding to that you must of not been watching "Rick & Morty" shows for this one.

At the time being non-lore breaking that dax soldier the reason why evident is because simple possible shape of sentient by evident of other sentient and the new on that visited on cetus's plans.  So in other words is pretty fast and simple this orokin to believed so far who we will visit is not who we think it is, this one is extremely special case for it could turn easily an event ending with ss1 of warframe.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

6 hours ago, Spot. said:

Funny Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

Hi

Hello there~

5 hours ago, (PS4)Angelmilan10 said:

Reeeeeee I'm gonna win

Eeeeeeeeeerr, no you cannot win when attempting to win. There is only unwinning here or if you want to win, you will have to eat this salad.

5 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

No one will win.

Dis komrade is a good komrade and gets it.