Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

Nah, you can't.

You shall be Nova's sub.

Mwah hah hah hah

No.

*Hits Renegade over the head with a Glappid. Tears out his spine out and beats him with said spine. Tosses leftovers in Gara lake at night.

:<

7 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Mhm. Well, everything can be countered. Is this system have fatigue penalties or something? Do you go around and kill stuff or there is a social aspect to a game? Nothing like a practical “joke” of laxative in a beer for those annoying adventurers stealing all the show... Disrupting spell-casting may work too - if your mage have to speak incantations, a simple smoke bomb can be pretty unpleasant.

But in your case it looks like enemies need is a little bit of preparation, creativity and quick thinking :). It was a first encounter after all, who knows what your DM have prepared for your party.

Wild magic? Places in the world there magic may not work as intended. Spells can get positive or negative modifiers. Or your fire bolt can become a fireball, a stone skin or summon a bear... or something very angry from Lower Planes. Fuuuun.

im currently countered by the fact i have 8 health and a temperamental cleric  mostly because the player themselves is a pain and to give the bandits credit i didnt move they did shoot at me im just real far away in a cart for cover they were probably more concerned with the 3 and half melee characters dm said things would be bounced up since we have between 2-4 feats and ive seen wild magic for say a sorcerer but never a zone of ground where its wild magic so idk if its a thing still or not sounds like a it still should be 

36 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Nova is now.

Too late, you are one now.

Id like to point out ... its the other way around blush

There is even a very fitting tennogen skin for it.

Just now, seprent said:

she kinda the same way i boop her and she goes nuu and baps me with a cardboard tube 

little does she know im resistant to cardboard damage 

I have an ex that when booping happened, we wound up going full WWE.

Just now, MagPrime said:

I have an ex that when booping happened, we wound up going full WWE.

were too much of softies to go that far we just have a "booping paradox" it continues till one of us gets tired or loses interest 

hit = boop 

boop = hit