Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Have you tried turning it off and on again? – daveywankenobie

It’s the interface I tried replacing the cable and reinstalling drivers. 😞

19 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Hmm, try your headphones in your cell phone if they are working there can narrow it down a bit. If they are USB, Im wondering if its your USB controller.

It’s the audio interface. I can’t use my mic because it’s not a usb mic. It’s a studio mic running on ghost power 😞 so sadly I need a new interface . 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s the interface I tried replacing the cable and reinstalling drivers. 😞

It’s the audio interface. I can’t use my mic because it’s not a usb mic. It’s a studio mic running on ghost power 😞 so sadly I need a new interface . 

ooof yeah thats gonna take a bit to fix. U'll get it tho we have faith in you!

Oh look, another reason to look for at home jobs. 

Doing low carb diet, tired of my life style and such.  Apparently, this is somehow morally offensive to a coworker.  She is telling me stories of people who die from keto (not what I'm doing) how your body has to have carbs to function (true but low carb isn't no carb) and it wont kill me to have some heavy carbs sometimes (everyday)

So, left over pizza from company meeting.  I microwaved 2 slices.  And made eye contact while I scrapped the toppings off, threw away the crust and ate the cheese and meat with a fork.

Second time I've done this to her. 

This time, she went on a rant about wasting food.  I pulled the crust out of the garbage and asked if she wanted to take care of it for me. 

I am apparently a disgusting person but she's not talking to me now, so...

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Oh look, another reason to look for at home jobs. 

Doing low carb diet, tired of my life style and such.  Apparently, this is somehow morally offensive to a coworker.  She is telling me stories of people who die from keto (not what I'm doing) how your body has to have carbs to function (true but low carb isn't no carb) and it wont kill me to have some heavy carbs sometimes (everyday)

So, left over pizza from company meeting.  I microwaved 2 slices.  And made eye contact while inscrapped the toppings off, threw away the frust and ate the cheese and meat with a fork.

Second time I've done this to her. 

This time, she went on a rant about wasting food.  I pulled the crust out of the garbage and asked if she wanted to take care of it for me. 

I am apparently a disgusting person but she's not talking to me now, so...

beautiful happy endings GIF

• Like 2

Same coworker that monitors bathroom use and comments on frequency and duration. 

I run productivity reports.  If you aren't even in the top 5 for productivity, maybe you should spend less time paying attention to everyone's bathroom habits and more time doing your job. 

I'm at the bottom of the top 3, if I can handle someone taking 15 minutes in the bathroom (not even notice, really) and still kick the productivity standards to the curb, she needs to shut up and work. 

• Like 1

Is it sad that I'm the type of person who would actually eat that pizza crust (pre-garbage can)?

I've always been the type to ask "Hey if you don't want that I'll eat it" rather than see something go to waste. Likely one of the prime reasons I'm fat.

However that coworker is just obnoxious, and likely wastes more food themselves than anyone they complain about.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 1

I acknowledge it is a waste of food but no one here would take me up on the offer, if I made it. 

I already get side looks from them and I'm doing my best to uh, not...be me...like they dont know much beyond I have cats, I live a mile from the coworker I carpool with, etc. 

And no one at home would touch them.  But the reason im not eating them is because im tired of being fat and right now, indulging leads to binging on just sugary foods.  So I have to avoid the temptation as much as possible in the first place. 

• Like 1

You got this Mag, kick that weight to the curb...I say as I'm likely 280ish pounds...so maybe my support rings a bit hollow.

Also don't worry about anyone complaining that you're wasting food, like I said, 90% of people who make that complaint are likely unaware of how much food they themselves waste anyway.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

You got this Mag, kick that weight to the curb...I say as I'm likely 280ish pounds...so maybe my support rings a bit hollow.

Also don't worry about anyone complaining that you're wasting food, like I said, 90% of people who make that complaint are likely unaware of how much food they themselves waste anyway.

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

@MagPrime And as you work on you beware the same ppl at work that will try and tear you down for doing it.

Its unnerving how those people can be offended when someone is working to make themselves better. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aldain said:

6 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

@MagPrime And as you work on you beware the same ppl at work that will try and tear you down for doing it.

Its unnerving how those people can be offended when someone is working to make themselves better. 

She can go scream at the wall for all I care, honestly.  Yeah it gets under smy skin sometimes but I di my best to find the amusement in it and to mess with her.  

But like I said, tired of this, I'm in a position to change so I'm doing it. 

Plus, Mag cosplay, so...

• Like 1

Well I can fully get behind screwing with somebody like that, twisting snobs into knots is a guilty pleasure of mine.

In other news, it physically hurts me that I'm having to redownload PSO2 again, damn it Microsoft why does everything you touch become a &^$#show...

Wherever you work, there will always be those co-workers... They like criticising others to bump their own fragile ego. And monitoring other people's bathroom habits, really? I mean, what is even the point? Do you think I spend too much time, sitting on the toilet? Sure, I can cut my bathroom break in half. I'll just finish pooping at my desk. Or yours. I'll finish pooping on your desk. 

Conclusion: next time she notes you took too long in the bathroom, poop on her desk.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Wherever you work, there will always be those co-workers... They like criticising others to bump their own fragile ego. And monitoring other people's bathroom habits, really? I mean, what is even the point? Do you think I spend too much time, sitting on the toilet? Sure, I can cut my bathroom break in half. I'll just finish pooping at my desk. Or yours. I'll finish pooping on your desk. 

Conclusion: next time she notes you took too long in the bathroom, poop on her desk.

Modern problems require primal solutions. 

The coworkers I hate are the ones who try to gossip and turn you against other people just because they're bitter people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

...I'm all for driving people like that insane, but I draw the line at the whole &#^$ on their desk thing.

You sure? I bet they will stop criticising everyone for taking too long in the bathroom.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

The coworkers I hate are the ones who try to gossip and turn you against other people just because they're bitter people. 

Oh I just love those. They are feeling miserable, so everyone else should too. Classic!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

You sure? I bet they will stop criticising everyone for taking too long in the bathroom.

Or you get fired and have to explain why during your next job interview you dropped a deuce on somebody's desk because most places will ask "Why were you fired from your last job?".

Better to make somebody else stain their own pants at their own desk, preferably through sheer rage at how they can't shake you. Then it is nobody's fault but their own.

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Or you get fired and have to explain why during your next job interview you dropped a deuce on somebody's desk because most places will ask "Why were you fired from your last job?".

Better to make somebody else stain their own pants at their own desk, preferably through sheer rage at how they can't shake you. Then it is nobody's fault but their own.

Edit: sorry, my reading comprehension is weakening, maybe it's time to go to sleep! 🙂

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

Just now, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Come on. I wasn't serious about dropping a no. 2 on someone's desk, just tried joking (not with much success it seems) 🙂

Sorry that's my bad, my college degree is in business management and human resources so I always wind up taking those topics dead serious by muscle memory.

Granted most of HR boils down to "WHY DID YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA YOU TOSSPOT?!", but still, I'm way too dead serious about those subjects.

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Sorry that's my bad, my college degree is in business management and human resources so I always wind up taking those topics dead serious by muscle memory.

Granted most of HR boils down to "WHY DID YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA YOU TOSSPOT?!", but still, I'm way too dead serious about those subjects.

It's funny to picture I'm being called to talk to HR about S#&$ting on someone's desk. Like, I barely even confront colleagues if I have a problem with them. Now I'm picturing you lecturing me about why it's bad to use someone's keyboard as toilet paper.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Now I'm picturing you lecturing me about why it's bad to use someone's keyboard as toilet paper.

The sad thing is somebody has likely actually had to do that at some point in the modern business world.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

The sad thing is somebody has likely actually had to do that at some point in the modern business world.

Hehe yes, probably... Such an inspiring individual! I wonder if the HR employee who had to deal with them laughed or cried.