Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Got started on the Switch yesterday.  Either I'm going Big Brain Mode for learning control layouts for 4 platforms or its going to give me an aneurysm.

I got PS5 and the thought of installing warframe on it is fricking riddiculous. I would need unholy amount of auto aim and targets atleast 20x thier original size.

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

I got PS5 and the thought of installing warframe on it is fricking riddiculous. I would need unholy amount of auto aim and targets atleast 20x thier original size.

I spam AoE & melee while throwing out every specter I can on PS4 lol haven't gotten far on Xbone yet though, Switch I just hit MR1 on but I also plugged it into a 58" screen.

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I spam AoE & melee while throwing out every specter I can on PS4 lol haven't gotten far on Xbone yet though, Switch I just hit MR1 on but I also plugged it into a 58" screen.

Feel free to ask me for help on Xbone after like 2 weeks or so.  

I'm like MR4 on PC and got Umbra like 2 weeks ago, got a few screenshots and record of weird and obscure stuff I gathered since the beginning of May, gon post it soon.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

It's nearly 2 am and youre making me hungry.

Tell me about it. I'm running intermittent fasting, and I found that video 6 hours after my eating period ended.

I might cave in and visit the local hot dog stand tomorrow. It's almost two months since I had junk food, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem diet-wise.

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

W H Y did I wake up out of a dead sleep feeling the need to chug a ginger beer or lick a lemon?

That was me. I made lemonade last night and thought "What if I mix this with guaraná soda like I did with the coffee this morning?"

#SleepyRetardedMoments

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1

So, I went to the local hot dog stand today, and found out it had been a long time since I've partaken in that sort of dubious nourishment, as in... the bloody things cost about 50% more than last time. So I chose instead to buy a pack of good quality sausages, some hot dog buns and a few more condiments.

Technically, they turned out well... Sausages getting a tiny bit of searing, bun crust getting a slight crispness, while still retaining that soft sponginess inside. Ketchup, mustard, remoulade and roasted onions on top... But I didn't really enjoy them as much as I hoped for. For some reason, what usually has been an occasional comfort food, now tasted... off. Not the ingredients themselves being off, but the combination now felt too sweet, greasy and unappealing.

My doctor put me on Low Dose Naltrexone to try and treat the vaccine induced chronic fatigue I suffer from now. Since Naltrexone inhibits opioid receptors, I suspect it also interferes with things like nutrient context reward mechanisms. Thus I don't get the same satisfaction from junk food as before. It's also curbing my appetite and things register much sweeter now as well. It's only a couple of weeks into the treatment, so it's a little early to weigh in on pros and cons. Still permanently tired, though.

Maybe I should try pizza next?

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

All I got was a poorly designed Warframe.com HTML on my PC....what free slot?

See you on June 9th. Twitch Drop advertised I mean everyone wants to watch the Summer Game Fest on Twitch, getting a free Protea is not the only reason people will watch the stream.

"Tune in to Summer Game Fest on Thursday, June 9 starting at 2 p.m. ET on Twitch to see Warframe’s own Megan Everett join Geoff Keighley on stage for a special TennoCon 2022 announcement. Watch with a linked account for one hour consecutively to add the time-bending Warframe, Protea, to your Arsenal for free!"

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

All I got was a poorly designed Warframe.com HTML on my PC....what free slot?

It's a free slot if you already have her.  Either delete or kick her to the Hentai wall for a new ability. 

• Like 1

On 2022-06-06 at 8:03 PM, MagPrime said:

FUuOW7vWYAIFNuz?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3