Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

33 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That wasn't a post about concern, I did it on purpose. 

I put them into little bars so I can stir my coffee with them. 

I was making a poop joke lol

Those do sound awesome though

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

After 30 days of fasting, eating before sunset feels wrong lmao

I can't even last a day, food is too tempting, its bait will almost always win.

18 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I can't even last a day, food is too tempting, its bait will almost always win.

Yeah, first few days is really REALLY tiresome, but ultimately knowing the reward you'll get after this effort makes it worth it, oh and at dawn (like 2 am lol) I eat food that will help me fast, aka food that keeps you hydrated.

Hmmm...

I've noticed things taking longer to get restocked at the supermarket. Prices have also gone up a bit, certain goods as much as 20%, and fluctuates as if sellers are trying out how much consumers are willing to pay. That happens all the time, of course, but the frequency has increased very noticably lately.

I started buying a little extra shelf stable goods when 'rona hit, and it seems it would be prudent to continue that habit. Not that I think we're on the brink of a societal collapse and I need to brain someone with the last can of beans in the area, but we are seeing increased inflation and shortages, and with things unfolding as they are... Yep, it could get worse.

Stocking up on meds as well, in case a certain medicine-producing country decides to do something stupid. Humans are always doing something stupid.

CTO-blog-300412.jpg?w=640

So I started out gaming on PC, then I got a PS4 because some of my friends had one and asked me to game with them. 

Then, I got a Switch to game with a friend of mine. 

Then, another friend decided I could have her old Xbone. 

I now have Warframe on 4 platforms. 

Picture Computer GIF

• Like 3

Really love how Warframe and it's forums improved how to express myself and my language skills throughout those 5 whole years.

I cringe at my past sometimes but...you know, what things are and what they should be are indivisible 

Being addicted to a game is not that bad after all 

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I cringe at my past sometimes but...you know, what things are and what they should be are indivisible 

I think we never stop feeling ashamed of ourselves in our lives and that's great. There is always room for improvement.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Really love how Warframe and it's forums improved how to express myself and my language skills throughout those 5 whole years.

Being addicted to a game is not that bad after all 

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

I can attest to the forums helping me grow and improve as well.  There are several posts of mine that I go "oh, haha, aww" when someone brings them up.

Also, I do remember when you first got to the forums, we used to go at it and its nice seeing how you've changed over time. 

• Like 1

Relatable. 

I sometimes go on my profile and read the old posts I've posted (dont check them out please), I cringe, alot. Dude I made a post asking people to invite me to their clan, and another post asking people to give me Link Mods (I craved alot for those before Nychus Moa). I sounded like a child on the forums in early 2020, but now, I feel much better about my existence in this game forum. I feel like one of my biggest accomplishments on the forums was sounding very very mature unlike my old self, (i think it was smthin related to tennolive?), it was not really about winning but about how talking was being handled.

Also, big official news you guys, I am FINALLY returning to my Xbox Acc 6 weeks from now, I am so excited to do TNW, even if I dont have all the prerequisites done yet, not to forget Angels of the Zariman, since the beginning of October I suffered, but now the suffering must end, no more will I play on an Intel 3rd gen PC with 800 x 600 resolution (yes, my actual game res that I set, even tho my pc is 1368 x 768). Be seeing yall.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

Relatable. 

I sometimes go on my profile and read the old posts I've posted (dont check them out please), I cringe, alot. Dude I made a post asking people to invite me to their clan, and another post asking people to give me Link Mods (I craved alot for those before Nychus Moa). I sounded like a child on the forums in early 2020, but now, I feel much better about my existence in this game forum. I feel like one of my biggest accomplishments on the forums was sounding very very mature unlike my old self, (i think it was smthin related to tennolive?), it was not really about winning but about how talking was being handled.

Also, big official news you guys, I am FINALLY returning to my Xbox Acc 6 weeks from now, I am so excited to do TNW, even if I dont have all the prerequisites done yet, not to forget Angels of the Zariman, since the beginning of October I suffered, but now the suffering must end, no more will I play on an Intel 3rd gen PC with 800 x 600 resolution (yes, my actual game res that I set, even tho my pc is 1368 x 768). Be seeing yall.

Hey, I just got an Xbone, feel free to add me. ^_^

17 hours ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

Relatable. 

2020 ??????

Ouch i look back in 2015 and i used to joke cordylon asking him always the same question "How to use the 3 seashells" XD

Getting Old 30 Rock GIF

Hey @MagPrime What do you think you'd like to see in mag in general?

Anything from abilities ideas to new fashion etc...or anything related or unrelated that would affect mag in a way🤔

It's a vague question, but i think mag is the most special Warframe to me right now...and for me, i would just wish magnetic damage did something with her...like idk, a pull status effect or something.

For fashion i'd like a Voidshell skin just so i can experiment with the different materials :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Hey @MagPrime What do you think you'd like to see in mag in general?

Anything from abilities ideas to new fashion etc...or anything related or unrelated that would affect mag in a way🤔

It's a vague question, but i think mag is the most special Warframe to me right now...and for me, i would just wish magnetic damage did something with her...like idk, a pull status effect or something.

For fashion i'd like a Voidshell skin just so i can experiment with the different materials :)

I've been wanting a full push/hold functionality for her entire kit for years.  Her passive is nice but I feel there's something better.  I'd like to see something similar to Gara's glass shards where Mag can bullet jump by someone & any shrapnel/projectiles in range become extra armor for them.  

Fashion is pretty good, I like that her sins have a certain amount of blandness to them to really let players dig their teeth into all the possibilities with armor & alternative helms but having something more like the deluxe skin where the arms are detached and held in place magnetically would be awesome on more skins. 

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

I've been wanting a full push/hold functionality for her entire kit for years.  Her passive is nice but I feel there's something better.  I'd like to see something similar to Gara's glass shards where Mag can bullet jump by someone & any shrapnel/projectiles in range become extra armor for them.  

Fashion is pretty good, I like that her sins have a certain amount of blandness to them to really let players dig their teeth into all the possibilities with armor & alternative helms but having something more like the deluxe skin where the arms are detached and held in place magnetically would be awesome on more skins. 

What do you mean by that push/hold for her entire kit? I thought Only magnetize has two versions?

And Yep, i think her passive is pretty cool actually, i like small little effects that represent the property of the Warframe like gara's passive for example because she has glass that might reflect light and blind enemies, i think that's cool.

Oh i'd love a sentient skin with detaching limbs connected magnetically it'd fit right in.

Edited by (PSN)Hopper_Orouk