The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

ab2531232bdf557c29086ac12b210f1a.jpg

Engines and cockpit huh? who would have guessed, though I'm also a bit sceptical of that picture as it depicts a B-26 marauder, which had very low combat loses. A good example to keep in mind when conducting any sort of analysis nonetheless, or as I have been working a lot around lately, sorting out the cause of an issue rather than symptoms of the issue.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, L3512 said:

A good example to keep in mind when conducting any sort of analysis nonetheless, or as I have been working a lot around lately, sorting out the cause of an issue rather than symptoms of the issue.

Exactly the reason why I posted it. I'm seeing too many people making that mistake, when approaching problems in a real world context. What worries me the most, is that the ones doing single-tier analysis on a multi-tier problem are often the loudest, most prominent voices in the discourse, and have the power to stifle further investigation/analysis.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Exactly the reason why I posted it. I'm seeing too many people making that mistake, when approaching problems in a real world context. What worries me the most, is that the ones doing single-tier analysis on a multi-tier problem are often the loudest, most prominent voices in the discourse, and have the power to stifle further investigation/analysis.

You've met my father I see.

• Like 2

On 2023-02-10 at 12:24 PM, KernelWizard said:

Anyone here gonna play Hogwarts Legacy? I bought the game (not pre-order, so have to wait for tomorrow). Not sure if my pc can handle it though, if not I gotta refund lmao. 

Bought the Deluxe Edition and completed it on/off in 5 days while racing a friend who also bought it.

We were originally going to stream it. Good thing we didn't with how things have gone. If that's how they're going to treat those people then how badly are they going to react to a semi-bi and a trans person playing.

I just had a great idea.

What if we had the option to choose our login music.

Like logging into angels of the zariman or heart of deimos login music would be so much better than the current login music.

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Mazifet said:

I just had a great idea.

Like logging into angels of the zariman or heart of deimos login music would be so much better than the current login music.

We can even choose our customized music from our local files.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, (PSN)deathwolfclaw666 said:

Bought the Deluxe Edition and completed it on/off in 5 days while racing a friend who also bought it.

We were originally going to stream it. Good thing we didn't with how things have gone. If that's how they're going to treat those people then how badly are they going to react to a semi-bi and a trans person playing.

People tend to not respect different opinions than their own, which is sad. The internet is ever so hostile in general, from what I have seen. It is better with a tight knit closed community where you are free of this bull.

15 hours ago, Mazifet said:

I just had a great idea.

That would be nice, though I have the music off for a long time now, so the best one I know is this. Some of the really old tracks from the beginning would be nice too.

Edited by Nova-IX
  • Like 1

One of my favorite parts about Harrow is how well he synergizes with his weapons. His one makes it easy for the knell to get headshots, his 2 makes the reload penalty from not hitting headshots miniscule along with just boosting dps, His 3 works so well with his weapons that you will be getting constant headshots and therefore infinite energy, and his 4 makes knell into a redcrit only monster, and the scourge into a surprisingly strong weapon, even with a primer build.

Additionally his scourge and knell together can easily solo steel path survival, easily reaching the 100 kps allowing you to do survival without life support.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

People tend to not respect different opinions than their own, which is sad. The internet is ever so hostile in general, from what I have seen. It is better with a tight knit closed community where you are free of this bull.

That would be nice, though I have the music off for a long time now, so the best one I know is this. Some of the really old tracks from the beginning would be nice too.

Me hearing this during my logging in and navigating the menu!