Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Warframe

(PSN)xTheVerruckt

I have my imagination and i was thinking about an a corrupted frame he is over power and he have some soul power like nekros but deal damage so because you know corrupted mods has benefits and negative so his ability's can or gives your teamate power but also the enemy will gain extra damage or whatever it a concept but the teammate effect only if you get too close to him you get the negative buff 

effect his teammates with negative while he is dealing super heavy damage his power for example 

1 - name : ?  -  if he pointed on a target and use the ability a huge laser comes out and gose very fast like a flash light but it can do damage to friends but verystrong to use 

2 - ????????????????

3 - ????????????????

4 - name : knell -  heavy gravity makes the enemy to knell and take damage while making your friends slower and hard to move but deals high Dps Or Lower your teammates damage

how he looks like hmmm ? Just EPIC with some cool dark smoke energy comes out from under his cloths while walking and standing his big a tank model corrupted skin like

as if he came out from orokin dirlect  😛 

Edited by (PS4)xTheVerruckt

18 minutes ago, (PS4)xTheVerruckt said:

effect his teammates with negative while he is dealing super heavy damage his power for example 

1 - name : ?  -  if he pointed on a target and use the ability a huge laser comes out and gose very fast like a flash light but it can do damage to friends but verystrong to use 

😛

I don't think you'll be having any friends after playing this frame that's for sure

Edited by keyosbringer
  • Like 2

I need this frame.

So the next time someone on a Rad Sortie downs me or destroys the extractor, i can just destroy them and solo.

Is this a serious suggestion? Because the abilities aren’t even complete, and the ones that are complete are straight up garbage. I mean, the ability to sabotage teammates? That is ridiculous, and the benefit isn’t even justifiable, the first is essentially a powerful Sol Gate, but with ally damage, and the 4th just seems stupidly mundane. Everything about this terrible concept screams satire so I’m a little skeptical as to whether this guy is serious.