Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame by Frame Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

And here's my entry. The fact that it is no photoshop makes the contest even greater imo, as it kinda asks you to be more creative with how you do it. Of course, the spawn limit of 3 and no more Parkour 1.0 kinda made trying to recreate the battle scenes a bit more annoying.

Entry:

TChIgTN.jpg

Reference frame:

MDKYaX7.jpg

The lighting's wrong and the fov is also a bit off, not evn mentioning the Operator garb, but it's a bit toughie to frame it properly, and if I don't do it today I'm sure to forget to until it's over.

• Like 7

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)AndiLea18:

ho do i post a photo into the thread im new please help. its asking for a URL but i do not understand thanx:3

you have to upload the images somewhere for example imgur.com or other publishing sites like that.

OHH just saw you already did - right click the image then open picture in new tab - and then copy that address.

Edited by Kayantao

7 minutes ago, Kayantao said:

you have to upload the images somewhere for example imgur.com or other publishing sites like that.

OHH just saw you already did - right click the image then open picture in new tab - and then copy that address.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for showing us i didnt know how i was lost so bad. lol

47 minutes ago, bearingbear999 said:

One big important question: in the case one wins the contest by using a screenshot featuring three other people, how is the prize rewarded then? Does only the submitter get the prize, or does everyone (up to a maximum of 4 people in total) get the same reward according to the place?

If a group wins, all included will receive the prize!