Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Polarized mission

svegurok

Please DE for the love of god and all that is pure and holy remove Polarized mission from Nightwave. I have curently Quatz, Wukong Prime, Zhuge Prime and Wukongs Iron Staff Prime that I want to forma, but i won't because Polarized Mission might come next NW series. The mission is just plain wrong.

EDIT: Again as I stated in one of my previous Topics just pls remake it to Build 3 Forma.

Edited by svegurok

18 minutes ago, svegurok said:

EDIT: Again as I stated in one of my previous Topics just pls remake it to Build 3 Forma.

That would beeasier but it would still take 72 hours and thats like half the week, what if you want to get all stuff done on monday, or have to go on vacation during those days. Just outrigth have it removed

38 minutes ago, svegurok said:

The mission is just plain wrong.

No, your fear for the mission is wrong.
So why don't you just polarize your wanted items. And when the challenge comes back, forma something else.
It's just forma. They are easy to farm. Get a stockpile of BPs and have one building every day. You will end up with a huge amount of forma. You won't even care about them anymore.

Funny thing, you didn't explain what's the problem of the challenge. You just talked about your irrational fear for the challenge and that's it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, svegurok said:

Please DE for the love of god and all that is pure and holy remove Polarized mission from Nightwave. I have curently Quatz, Wukong Prime, Zhuge Prime and Wukongs Iron Staff Prime that I want to forma, but i won't because Polarized Mission might come next NW series. The mission is just plain wrong.

I'll just copy paste myself, as this exact same thread pops up every two days and it is always inanely pointless.

"Listen, even allowing this is the case, here's the truth.

According to this thread from yesterday, you can skip 130000 reputation points in the current Nightwave and still obtain max rank.

130000 points.

So, do you want to skip the 4500 points from the Forma challenge? Man, you can skip that roughly 28 times and still obtain max rank. 28 times is, by the way, more than it can happen.

So... it's not that I don't get your concern. But why are you worried? DE allow us to miss out on 130500 points. It's not even tight. You can skip one elite weekly per week and still skip all the Forma challenges.

Don't like the Forma challenges? Then ignore them. Just consider them to be lost points - you can 100% ignore them without repercussion. Just play as you want and don't do the challenges you don't want to do."