Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave missions are annoying

Palizar

Hi,

Nightwave missions are still long and annoying. I mean, this week 3 of them were added to weekly.

10 nightmare missions, 9 invasion missions, 5 diffrent bountys.

These take a lot of time to complete and are not fun or challenging.

Since I'm MR27, I really hate the Gild a modular Item challenge. Already have all of them for mastery and I only lose materials and then time to rank it 30 to gild it. No reward whatsoever, it's only waste and time grinding.

Can you add missions that are are more enjoyable to do and no so long & grindy please ?!

Maybe if you want to promote Conclave more, make some challenges for Conclave missions like:

- kill 5 opponents in Annihilation

-as a team score at least 3 goals in Lunaro

Good day!

Edited by Palizar
remove that between missions / are O.o
  • Like 1

As annoying as these kind of threads.

DE wanted a "Battle Pass" and they stick with this a long time

13 minutes ago, Palizar said:

These take a lot of time to complete and are not fun or challenging.

Since I'm MR27

Don't play with your face or feet.

You can complete most of them combined in 1 hour

18 minutes ago, Palizar said:

Don't try to do all of them in one day? Space em out over the week maybe? 

About the only thing that I thought was kinda dumb was the "different bounties" because it does mean different bounties. So you can't complete it by grinding a bounty you want like for say an Eidolon Lens cause only the first bounty counts. I'm assuming until the bounty refreshes in ~an hour or so..... 

17 minutes ago, Palizar said:

Since I'm MR27, I really hate the Gild a modular Item challenge. Already have all of them for mastery and I only lose materials and then time to rank it 30 to gild it. No reward whatsoever, it's only waste and time grinding.

They already removed that one after a fun lot of backlash from the last few. Hopefully the Forma challenge gets the same treatment or a hefty rework to the Forma system as a whole, leaning towards an iterative multi-polarity system. Which would also largely mitigate the problem while allowing the challenge to remain. 

17 minutes ago, Palizar said:

Maybe if you want to promote Conclave more, make some challenges for Conclave missions like:

Hehehehehehe, oh wait, you serious? 

The playerbase at large doesn't enjoy conclave. DE has tried on a few occasions to get people to eat their vegetables engage in conclave with things like the Valentines ship decoration event and next year when it rolled around it was clearly such a rousing success the previous year that they removed the conclave requirement on the bobble and just sold them for 5000 credits. 

Edited by Oreades

41 minutes ago, Palizar said:

Since I'm MR27

You can be MR27 and still have a handful of items to gild. Everyone needs to stop using MR as a reason. It holds no value in half the posts I see it in. What should be said is "I have gilded everything and the gild task is..."

As for the post, I feel the same for the other items.

• I have all the nightmare mods / drops but at least these are quick
  • I have crafted all the items with resources from invasion. Number could be lower.
  • I do bounties for axi relics so I don't have too much of a problem with it. But hate it's "Different bounties". I want Axi relics.
Edited by Zelmen

The gilding objective is indeed annoying, All the other objectives i could get behind, The 3-Forma only requires you to use forma not level weapons, But crafting and leveling an item to 30 for gilding purposes is way more effort than any other nightwave objective, Please don't give me more of a reason to hydron spam.

If the objective was changed to simply crafting the item, Instead of the need to gild it that would be more reasonable.

Edited by Sir-Swerving

I love how you ironically suggested a change back to a thing that most people absolutely hated

1 hour ago, Palizar said:

-as a team score at least 3 goals in Lunaro

so, not only "with friends" again basically, but in conclave too.
I know it has been pointed out in different ways, but conclave has its own missions and syndicate.

What promotes Conclave are events for Conclave, such as festivity or the steel one (I had some fun with those as we don't have to bear with unbalanced Warframe abilities and hitscan shotguns in them) and the only Celestia syandana which you have to work for to make it shine at its best.

If you are MR27 then you are not the target audience for night wave. You want those cosmetics? Work for them. Effort makes rewards rewarding. You want be rewarded by doing whatever you want. Tasks were easy enough and diverse enough so it shouldnt be an issue and you have whole week to do them. If you decided to do them all at once its on you. You could farm those Axi relics and be done with challenge passively. 9 invasion mission is like nothing, if there was assasination you could be done with it within 15 minutes, same with nightmare missions. Those are replacements for alerts, what did you expect? They are thought out for players that dont have everything yet, not you. Those complains are ridiculous at best. 

Conclave and nightwave should never come into contact. If DE wants to pander to all 3 of the Conclave players sure but 99.9999999 of the player base would probably rather scoop an eye out with a rusty spoon then play conclave in any way, shape or form...

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander

These hidden caches are a freaking grind. I used to do them but I don't like them or the orokin vaults. I wish there was a way to buy the end season cosmetics and mods and just be done with it. I have a job, musical hobbies and 2 other games and that's after I do things like sleep and eat and hang out with my family and pet.  I don't like sitting here hunting for hidden caches, animals, 30 minutes of sitting and playing survival for the 100000000000000th time.  I love this game and support it by buying stuff, most all of it but nightwave is such a grind and boring on top of it.

It is too bad we can't have some npc work for us that we could assign some missions to for some sort of reasonable feel or a debt that has to be paid off doing something more fun like assassinating some npc for them. Sort of like the Nightclub in GTA Online where we have npcs who do the grind related stuff slower but do it while I am logged in doing things I enjoy doing with my time.

Edited by ShimmerDoll