Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate progress is vaulted!?

CRUZMISL

Question

So I'm progressing with Cephalon Suda but have hit a wall at rank 4.

The sacrifice required is Lex Prime Receiver and I ignored it for a while thinking I will eventually get it.

Just looked into it further and all the relics that have the item are now vaulted.

Except for a single Axi relic and a couple of Baro exclusives.

I think this is very poor design.

17 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, CRUZMISL said:

The sacrifice required is Lex Prime Receiver and I ignored it for a while thinking I will eventually get it.

Just looked into it further and all the relics that have the item are now vaulted.

Whenever all relics for the uprank are actually vaulted then the part required will change.  Either re-check the relics or recheck the requirement.  Either you're wrong about the relics or the requirement has changed.

Actually Lex Prime, along with Braton Prime, Burston Prime, Orthos Prime, Bronco Prime, and Paris Prime are never vaulted, there have been times where they were accidentally vaulted due to a mistake but those are corrected pretty quickly. The Axi R2 is the relic you need, 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CRUZMISL said:

Lex Prime is an evergreen weapon that has been in the game from Update 13, AKA 2014, that was never introduced along with a Prime Warframe, meaning that it will never be vaulted, ever. It also means that it's a weapon that's in basically every single relic that gets run on occasion from my experience, added in as a sort of "Ducat" reward because it doesn't have anything to do with any other primes, aside from Aklex Prime. It's been here for 5 years and it hasn't been vaulted.

The Lex Prime has been out for a long time. As such, there are many relics that can contain the part you are looking for. However, most of these relics are vaulted because they contain vaulted parts. The reason why Baro has a relic is because his relic has all (Ak)Lex Prime parts with a Forma. While yes, the only non-vaulted relic that contains the Lex Prime Receiver is of the highest tier, the change will only be made once ALL relics for that weapon have been vaulted.

16 minutes ago, CRUZMISL said:

What I see in my game is reflected in the wiki 

Then you mustn't be able to read the wiki as it says three relics with the Lex Prime Receiver aren't vaulted.  Axi A2 and Axi V8 are obtained from Baro.  Axi R2 is readily available.

*EDIT*  For extra clarification, vaulted is a specific term.  Being vaulted and being sold by Baro are not the same thing.

Edited by Jiminez_Burial

gMLQAMD.png

there are atleast 59 places in the game(4 entries are always each of the upgrade Tiers of a Void Key) that you can acquire the Void Key you're looking for.
assuming that is the only one that has it, i don't know but it's a readily available item since like some of the other oldest Gun++ items, they are always available like how everything should be.

10 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Then you mustn't be able to read the wiki as it says three relics with the Lex Prime Receiver aren't vaulted.  Axi A2 and Axi V8 are obtained from Baro.  Axi R2 is readily available.

You obviously didn't read my OP because I already stated what you just said.

Having just these (difficult) options just to progress with a syndicate is bad design. Which was my point made in the OP.

30 minutes ago, CRUZMISL said:

Having just these (difficult) options just to progress with a syndicate is bad design. Which was my point made in the OP.

I apologise for not taking the time to properly read the post then.

13 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

I apologise for not taking the time to properly read the post then.

No worries, I probably posted this is in the wrong section.

Wasn't really looking for help it's more of a discussion over poor design.

1 hour ago, CRUZMISL said:

I don’t see how this is any harder than the other syndicate rank up requirements. Keep in mind this weapon has been out for years and it’s market price is dead cheap. Plus you say it’s ‘difficult’ to get when you’re only talking about the relic, not the actual part which can only be common or uncommon. I don’t see the issue here, this is just like any other grind, just do it and that’s it, you have plenty of options to do so 

2 hours ago, CRUZMISL said:

Lex Prime is one the primes that's always in the relic rotation (like how the Braton, Paris, Burston, Orthos and i think (Ak)Bronco Prime are) you just need to find which relic drops it in this case it's an Axi R2 as a common drop. You can call this bad design if you want but there's nothing stopping you from getting it, do some Xini - Eris runs, do Hydron - Sedna with a group that wants to go to 20 ect.  

Good luck with your Farming.

The title is quite misleading as the part isn't vaulted. Even though you clarified it later in the post.

Rank 4 is fairly high up in a syndicate so it's not unreasonable to have some requirements that aren't trivial. In fact Ceph suda has one of the lowest part requirements of all the syndicates, with a common for rank 4 and uncommon for r5. Just look at what the other syndicates are asking for and you'll see.

Farming an axi relic can be slow but it's the highest rank relic so it can't be made as easy as the rest. If you're having a lot of difficulty doing rotation C in missions for it, another way is to buy relic packs from your syndicate. Those are available early on and guarantee either a neo or axi relic each time. Or you could just buy axi r2 from a player. Many ways to achieve what you need. Good luck.

Seems like I may have jumped to conclusions, I am fairly new to this game and haven't received many Axi relics.

Looking through the other syndicates and I will need the Kronen prime blade for Arbiters of Hexis, that looks even more difficult since it is uncommon from an Axi.

The Perrin Sequence looks the hardest, that is a rare from an Axi for Gram Prime handle.

All the others are available in Lith, doesn't seem balanced.

30 minutes ago, CRUZMISL said:

Seems like I may have jumped to conclusions, I am fairly new to this game and haven't received many Axi relics.

Looking through the other syndicates and I will need the Kronen prime blade for Arbiters of Hexis, that looks even more difficult since it is uncommon from an Axi.

The Perrin Sequence looks the hardest, that is a rare from an Axi for Gram Prime handle.

All the others are available in Lith, doesn't seem balanced.

Yup it's not really balanced, which can get really annoying if you're trying to level that syndicate. But the redeeming factor is, they can change if the parts get vaulted, so you can just wait it out if you don't want to waste the prime part.

In red veil for instance, previously their r5 requirement was Hydroid prime systems which is an Axi rare costing about 60 plat back then. Now it's much better after they changed it following Hydroid's vaulting recently.