Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is arbritration once a week?

(PSN)wildcats1369my

Question

i tried arbitration for the first time and i liked it because i can start the mission with higher lvl enemies. i wanted to try again but it is gone one the tab menu. 

seems like a wasted mode if it is just once a week. this is the first time i  long for the first set to be over because i felt the danger already + the fact that when your downed you are not getting up right away. 

First fun mode i saw in years but very limited. 

Edited by (PS4)wildcats1369my

22 answers to this question

Il y a 5 heures, Lutesque a dit :

You actually like Arbitration ? 😞

Yes.

The community goes beyound burnt out forum dwellers. 

When many are here, crying that they can't farm anything but excav, there are people chilling in survival and def, getting much more rewards in the same time than crying here.

Because there are some butthurt dudes here doesn't mean everyone think like them. A lot of people like arbitration as it is, like profit taker, liked nightwave season1, like fishing, like kdrive, like archwing.

But generally, those that like what they're doing don't go cry here for obvious reason.

Remember this friend, a big part of what you read down here is from people that are angry/butthurt/entitled enough to come here in the first place.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

You actually like Arbitration ? 😞

Some people can actually handle the drones. I've seen your nagging.

3 hours ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

yes. is there something wrong? 

Take my applause.

2 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

When many are here, crying that they can't farm anything but excav, there are people chilling in survival and def, getting much more rewards in the same time than crying here.

👍

bc6e87aee514e4d2d95a728d0b84ede6.jpg

4 hours ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

yes. is there something wrong? 

Nope...

3 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Well.... this just isn't True...

3 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

But generally, those that like what they're doing don't go cry here for obvious reason.

Remember this friend, a big part of what you read down here is from people that are angry/butthurt/entitled enough to come here in the first place.

So everyone who complains about those mods is just "butthurt" ? 

il y a 20 minutes, Lutesque a dit :

Nope...

Well.... this just isn't True...

So everyone who complains about those mods is just "butthurt" ? 

First : it is true. I've seen many lost souls using the "I don't wanna farm anything but excav, so I can't farm until there is one." argument. I never said everyone, but it definitly is going around. And yes, it is true, you will get much more vitus by actually doing a survival than by spending the same amount of time crying down here.

Second : yes, a large portion of people that make the extra step of logging in here to complain about stuff, they are butthurt. No going around this. I did not say it is necesseraly a bad thing (even if it indeed is the case often), all legit criticism start from being butthurt by something.

My point, you'll rarely see satisfied people around here, not because they are rare, but because they are playing the game. Because if you follow the forum overall feedback, it seems like no one is happy about anything, but that's pretty far from the reality of things.

4 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

And yes, it is true, you will get much more vitus by actually doing a survival than by spending the same amount of time crying down here.

Because Vitus is the most valuable resource you can get from Arbitration ?

Also yes you can get more rewards from other modes if you look at Arbitration in isolation... as in You only do arbitration and nothing else.... which is stupid.... you could spend 6 Hours doing survival and defense Arbitrations  back to back. Or do something else and if Excavation comes up do one hour of that and get the same amount of rewards in alot less time....

6 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

My point, you'll rarely see satisfied people around here, not because they are rare, but because they are playing the game. Because if you follow the forum overall feedback, it seems like no one is happy about anything, but that's pretty far from the reality of things.

And it never occured to you that might be because theres alot of things wrong with Warframe's Content ? Bugs ? Design ?

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

No, but it's only available from Arbi. And his point is being here on the forum crying will get you 0 of it.

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

And it never occured to you that might be because theres alot of things wrong with Warframe's Content ? Bugs ? Design ?

Community Trolls ?

il y a 5 minutes, Lutesque a dit :

Also yes you can get more rewards from other modes if you look at Arbitration in isolation... as in You only do arbitration and nothing else.... which is stupid.... you could spend 6 Hours doing survival and defense Arbitrations  back to back. Or do something else and if Excavation comes up do one hour of that and get the same amount of rewards in alot less time....

Vitus, endo, ferrite, whatever you're there for, it's the same result. If you wanna play around the words, make sure it's applicable.

I never made any assumption on game time/schedule/rythm. Wheither you play 10 minutes or 2 hours, with or without variety, you'll always get more stuff than by camping here. That's all I said.

Finally, content, bug, design... Pretty easy to throw big words like that, but have you actually thought about the legitimacy of those complaints ? It is the same situation, those are only the butthurt and entitled crying about those things. Because some are crying about X doesn't mean the all world agrees.

We could discuss it all in dephts, but we've already derailed this thread pretty hard. I'll just close with my original point, that's so straight forward I don't get why you're even trying to counter it : only those that have a problem with a system (legitimate or not) will come down here to complain about it, those that are ok with said system won't come here, they'll just enjoy it. So don't assume, because a couple forum dwellers are crying about something, that it's the accepted opinion for the all community.

4 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

I never made any assumption on game time/schedule/rythm. Wheither you play 10 minutes or 2 hours, with or without variety, you'll always get more stuff than by camping here. That's all I said.

Nobody camps Arbitrations.... We do Excavation when we see it.... we don't wait for it to show up....

6 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Finally, content, bug, design... Pretty easy to throw big words like that, but have you actually thought about the legitimacy of those complaints ? It is the same situation, those are only the butthurt and entitled crying about those things. Because some are crying about X doesn't mean the all world agrees.

If you didn't experience any of them then you're the only one....

Bugs happen so often in Warframe that you don't even have questions their legitimacy. Chances are whatever you're experiencing has literally happened to everyone... EVERYONE !!! the bug report section is chockful of crap that's happened to me and continues to happen....

Sorry but if you want to argue that warframe is plagued by bugs then... well... you already lost.... you lost that argument before you even started playing warframe....

As for design.... well.... that has to be discussed on a case by case basis.  All I can say is Arbitrations Design does naturally lead to complaints....

"A wild Troll appears!!"

People, please try not to engage, the convo has detoured somewhat from the original question. 

The Troll made no attempt to answer the question. Instead, the Troll made some veiled complaint, suggesting they don't like Arbitrations, that there might be something wrong with Arbitrations, or some sort of insult towards those that do like Arbitrations.

The question has been answered. 

Arbitrations are once an hour. Side-note; due to the reward rotations, you'll likely want to play to reach the first C rotation, e.g. 30min survival, 30wave defense, etc.

Let's not continue to feed the Troll.

Good day to you, Tenno.

• Like 1

Le 11/8/2019 à 16:16, Lutesque a dit :

Nobody camps Arbitrations.... We do Excavation when we see it.... we don't wait for it to show up....

If you didn't experience any of them then you're the only one....

Bugs happen so often in Warframe that you don't even have questions their legitimacy. Chances are whatever you're experiencing has literally happened to everyone... EVERYONE !!! the bug report section is chockful of crap that's happened to me and continues to happen....

Sorry but if you want to argue that warframe is plagued by bugs then... well... you already lost.... you lost that argument before you even started playing warframe....

As for design.... well.... that has to be discussed on a case by case basis.  All I can say is Arbitrations Design does naturally lead to complaints....

Arbitration : you do that, it's cool, but you will always get more out of arbitration by playing whatever there is than by waiting for excav. My point is unchanged. And its design leading naturaly to complaints, that's you buddy, you ain't everyone. Nearly every content in WF lead to some complaints, it doesn't prove anything.

The rest : you again assume everyone has your experience. I'm not saying that, me not having many bugs means it's a generality, but if means that it is possible, that it is not only coming from the game.

And again, you seem to ignore the fact that, because a few people are reportings bugs, it doesn't mean everyone experiences the same thing. All the people for which it works fine, they're not here. You never get a "it works Well" feedback, pretty easy to figure out.

Which all, again, swings back to my original point, that you are willfully ignoring : because you see someone complain in feedback doesn't mean the all world has the same issue. If you experience it, it only means that you have the same technical problem (which is very often due to one's own bad connection, but that's not the point.).Things you see on the forum don't represente everyone.

If you don't try to engage once with that one singulare point I'm making, and always detouring to unvalid side topics, I'll juste assume that you don't have anything to counter that.