Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara frame blueprint

(PSN)DarkWeed1986

Question

Hi all, this is the first time I've ever posted, I've been playing Warframe for around 6 weeks now and I genuinely don't play anything else anymore. 

I've been trying to get Ivara main blueprint for over a week and a half and spending 6 hrs a day doing so, I've been running it with people who are amazing at spy missions as I am horrible and I don't have Neptune or further unlocked yet so I get Taxied. 

I have everything I need for her frame but I'm genuinely getting sick and frustrated now.

Is there anyway to boost the success rate to getting her frame bp? I can't work unfortunately or I'd just give up and buy platinum to get her.

Please any help will be very appreciated.

25 answers to this question

don't worry, just hit corpus ship spy missions wherever those drop. If you're up to neptune and have gotten loki, your job is a lot easier, and even if you don't get the BP, you'll still get at least relics and stuff. Max out efficiency by bringing unranked weapons for the surges of XP on perfect extractions, so you'll be hitting two birds with one stone.

Actually make it three birds, since the BP can drop on Laomedeia and Oceanum, but if you go Oceanum you can also farm Animo nav beacons for Trinity, so it's a BP+XP+Animo triple whammy.

As people before me mentioned, be patient. You will get it soon enough. There will be a time you will be glad you spent this much time farming one part and it will make the effort feel mroe rewarding once you get what you were looking for.

Even if you don't get what you were looking for, you get something else that was worth this run.

The main benefit I see in your case is practice with Spy missions. There are a lot of people out there who struggle with this game mode, these runs helps you become better at the very least.

Edited by FrostedMike

Yeah I will try not get to frustrated as I have been getting, it is genuinely hard though lol. I definitely know it will feel soooo much better when I finally get it there's been a few times I've roared in excitement when I e gotten others things I've been farming so long lol.

Thank you for your time and reply.

11 minutes ago, evilChair said:

If you're up to neptune and have gotten loki, your job is a lot easier,

I still advise Limbo over Loki. Cataclysm takes care of the Cameras if you have high Range (which makes sense anyway to break all crates while jumping the map) and you can ignore all these laser barriers while in the Rift, making the Vaults easier and faster

8 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I still advise Limbo over Loki. Cataclysm takes care of the Cameras if you have high Range (which makes sense anyway to break all crates while jumping the map) and you can ignore all these laser barriers while in the Rift, making the Vaults easier and faster

True, true, but Loki's invisibility is general spy cheese, he has a wall latch time bonus, and you can use his 1+3 in vaults to avoid laser-dodging puzzles, like in the U-turn vault and in the "glass jar" vault, where you pop him down to the bottom of the vault from the top and then hit 3, use a cipher, job done, perfect extraction, even if the enemies are alerted.

Edited by evilChair

I will keep Loki in mind for when I get to the point when I'm doing the vault runs. When I get Taxied there I normally run Rhino prime as he is my best tank but in saying that I recently finished building Chroma Prime yesterday so I'm guna spend the day lvling him up and try compare him to rhino.

58 minutes ago, evilChair said:

like in the U-turn vault and in the "glass jar" vault,

The glass Vault I back up, although it takes longer than just dropping down in the Rift.

As for the U-Vault...see for yourself

AL20rSb.jpg

That's if I aim at the opposite wall.

And it's not about missing range because

6LMYqJR.jpg

That's 145 meters away ^^'

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

The glass Vault I back up, although it takes longer than just dropping down in the Rift.

AL20rSb.jpg

6LMYqJR.jpg

that's strange because i have no problem casting the decoy all over across the hallway. then again it may have been patched out just recently to prevent cheesing, which would be... ouch.

5 minutes ago, evilChair said:

then again it may have been patched out just recently to prevent cheesing,

It was like this since I started...so at least for the last 4 years :crylaugh:

That's why I use Limbo. Maybe I am just aiming at the wrong part of the wall or I need to aim somehwere else. But well. I am comfortable with Limbo so Idk. This gives the OP at least 2 choices 😉 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

It was like this since I started...so at least for the last 4 years :crylaugh:

That's why I use Limbo. Maybe I am just aiming at the wrong part of the wall or I need to aim somehwere else. But well. I am comfortable with Limbo so Idk. This gives the OP at least 2 choices 😉 

Not to extend the topic past its lifespan, but I always aimed between the lasers with the assumption that they have collision boxes. That might have something to do with your problem.

One final note I always seem to have happen to me.

Give up, but do so, during a mission. Always the instant I stop going for something, is when I get it. Took me six years to get the Despair...six long years....until the moment stalker spawned and the flutter I normally got wasn't there, then it dropped it, and I almost died with joy xD

But also being patient and just going at it tell it drops is a fine idea too, just make sure not to burn yourself out. You'll get everything eventually, don't need to kill your love for the game over bad rng. 

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

AL20rSb.jpg

6LMYqJR.jpg

I haven't run spy while actually caring in a good long while (spoiler mode for the winnnnnn) but the last time I did it I was able to get a decoy onto the far side, which I know was definitely within the last year. I'm now really curious to get home from work and test this out...I might just be miss remembering me doing a double jump then dropping it in air and switch teleporting at that instance...*rubs chin in thought*

i can't imagine wanting to farm something but being incapable of doing it on your own. why not progress your starchart and learn how spy vaults work by doing them yourself? you'll naturally end up with the bp you need, and you won't constantly need taxis...

23 часа назад, (PS4)DarkWeed1986 сказал:

Wow I had no idea it was such a low %.

That one is not even close to be considered as "low". Prepare yourself for future collectibles...

Just in case, check if you are playing correct Spy nodes, because main blueprint is dropped in certain places:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ivara

hack moa's are pretty cool.   You always start right near the terminals but have to go through all the crap to get to them.  If you wait at that beginning with a hack moa the hack moa will eventually target the terminal and just blast through everything and hack it for you lol.   

I got super lucky I guess.  I had to go for chassis and bp when I got around to wanting Ivara.  I would just do 3 attempts per day or do other things before making more trys later on.   Only took a couple of days to get both pieces.